• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
  • Uggh that stinks. I haven't done anything either today. Not sick though, just feeling very lethargic. Some days are just like that for me.

Last edited:

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
    Years
  • 'Morning. One of my cats has learned to ram the food bag so more falls out while I fill their bowls : C

pkmin3033

It's flu season already? Still feels like summer somewhat tbh.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's been flu season at my work and I'm hoping I'm getting over it but now I gave whatever I had to my Mom. I'm just tired of being sick. I can't remember the last time I've been sick for this long.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    For me it's not going outside it's because I work in an arcade where you have god knows WHAT touching games and little kids coughing on anything and everything.

Years
  • Flu season already? Not looking forward to the colder season as I hate...the cold.

Anyway, since the trip, i've been growing more irritable lately, but I haven't been feeling so called "numb." I'd rather have the flu over extreme anger but that's just me. I miss numb. I really do but don't fight me.

Plans for today after classes/school: Start my Pokemon Comic, and watch the new Nintendo Direct. Let's hope I follow through with those plans today.

Years
  • Customers and kids are coming in here sick. I'm trying valiantly to avoid them :x I really can't afford to be sick

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm tired of being sick but I'm just glad I have insurance to go to the doctors now. I'm so tired of people not watching their own kids and taking better care of them. Don't take them out if they are getting sick.

Years
  • Hey Rainbow. The comic is just about the Pokemon I kept in my Crystal games (not transferred to Ultra Moon), and their stupid misadventures in the Johto Region. IDK really. I only kept six in Crystal. I didn't even put a dent in this comic/project last night. But I watched like 75% of the Direct before the internet buffered up. :(

Years
  • I got a yellow fever vaccination the other day which may give me flu like symptoms over a 10 day period while my body "absorbs" it. So far so good though...

Last edited:

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • Hey, guess what just happened? I was walking across my room with the lights off, and I stepped on some sort of electronics charger! Prongs up, of course!

😭

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back