• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Oooh that sounds good! Was it delicious! My weekend was okay, I've not been feeling so well so I mainly chilled for most of the weekend; however, last night I went to my parents' house to celebrate my mom's birthday. Unforunately, she didn't get there until an hour after everyone else left. But I stuck around so I could see her~.

It was some spicy octopus dish, it was great but... too spicy for my taste and I even asked for it not to be that spicy...
    Are you feeling better now, btw? How was everything at your mom's bday?

Cid

Years
  • You know octopus is good when the texture is just right. The worst ones are the rubbery ones.

Belated happy birthday to your mom, Tyler! Hope you are doing well! And whoever is reading this, too!

Years
  • Hey guys...I have temporary access to an iPad. I will have full access to a laptop before the end of October...hopefully.

Edit: Man, there's so much I want to vent on here. I am going to a band competition tomorrow morning for the Labor Day weekend. Fun I guess. But lately, I've been thinking a lot about my depressive addiction to feeling...numb inside. I like feeling sad and as cringy as it sounds...is emo the word? I wouldn't do anything extreme. Just the feeling internally. Seriously, is there something wrong with me?

And then Is also wanting to switch instruments for band in 2020 and wanting to make a Pokémon comic for YouTube. You can tell my thoughts are all over the place. Hopefully there will be computers at the hotel so maybe I'll reorganize my thoughts on the ride to the other state.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey guys...I have temporary access to an iPad. I will have full access to a laptop before the end of October...hopefully.

Edit: Man, there's so much I want to vent on here. I am going to a band competition tomorrow morning for the Labor Day weekend. Fun I guess. But lately, I've been thinking a lot about my depressive addiction to feeling...numb inside. I like feeling sad and as cringy as it sounds...is emo the word? I wouldn't do anything extreme. Just the feeling internally. Seriously, is there something wrong with me?

And then Is also wanting to switch instruments for band in 2020 and wanting to make a Pokémon comic for YouTube. You can tell my thoughts are all over the place. Hopefully there will be computers at the hotel so maybe I'll reorganize my thoughts on the ride to the other state.

Hey, been a few days and I hope you're feeling a bit better! I understand feeling depressed and numb, hopefully things will pick up for you soon. PC is here for you ♡

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Hope things pick up for you RedBalloon!

As for myself I got a job interview that I need to do well in, I need a job more than ever. Plus my dad being in a 24/7 state of coughing even though doctors say there's nothing wrong with him got me in such a stressful mood

Years
  • Good luck!

Being a uni student (again) who can't commit to a full-time job, and having a casual job that isn't the most ideal (being a waiter in a restaurant has its days), I'm now proud to say I am now a bartender. Still a casual job, but it pays well!

Years
  • Thank you so much Sheep.

Hope the job interview goes well for you Ty.

Congrats on the bartender job Laslow.

The trip was an interesting trip. I am home now. The details of the trip is something I refuse to get into. Don't ask please. Uh...happy Labor Day I guess. Just wanted to let you know that I'm home.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I feel like I haven't been around here in forever. I had to suffer with work yesterday but I just hope that everything at work can go back to about as normal as possible. How was everyone's holiday weekend?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It wasn't a holiday for me but I spent 3 days with 3 different friend groups anyways. It was lovely! I'm happy I can stay in contact with my favorite friends even if our careers take different paths and we move to different cities.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I had to work for Labor Day and during the day it was just crazy but by the time I was getting ready to leave to was pretty much dead.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The only good thing about working holiday is getting holiday pay. Although I refuse to work Christmas because that is family time for me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I never get extra pay for any kind of work. It's a standard salary I get every month, but that's also kind of nice and reassuring. I know there'll always be money coming in every month unless I totally screw up and get fired, which isn't easy to do as there's 34985 laws in place to protect even mean/stupid workers d:

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I wish we could get a bunch of new people because the ones in my section do very little or bare minimum for their paycheck.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've done absolutely nothing today. Slept half the day away and still trying to get over whatever the hell I had but now Mom is getting sick.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back