• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Life] LGBTQ+ Alliance (◕‿◕)♡

NearAutomas

Acoustic Wonderbag
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2022
    Username: NearAutomas
    Pronouns: Any
    Romantic orientation: Aromantic
    Sexual orientation: Asexual

I haven't outed myself irl, though I'd say most people that I've told the line "not interested in romance", generally accept it as it is. Wish my parents are like them.

And happy Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia day!

Years
  • Username: NearAutomas
    Pronouns: Any
    Romantic orientation: Aromantic
    Sexual orientation: Asexual

I haven't outed myself irl, though I'd say most people that I've told the line "not interested in romance", generally accept it as it is. Wish my parents are like them.

And happy Against Homophobia, Transphobia and Biphobia day!

Hello and welcome! 😊

Years
  • Username: Crimson the Cowboy
    Pronouns: He/Him
    Romantic orientation: Questioning (I think I'm Aromatic)
    Sexual orientation: See Above
    Anything you want to add / general intro! : Hate Homophobes, and anyone who discriminates.

Years
  • The main reason about people who hate LGBTQ+ is
    That they are jealous of more colors you have than thier Television!!!! 😆😆

I wanted to join as a support ally, But I am Male, Straight and Ficto-sexual so I think I can't join cuz I have no questions about my gender identity.

Last edited:

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years

I wanted to join as a support ally, But I am Male, Straight and Ficto-sexual so I think I can't join cuz I have no questions about my gender identity.

Hi 69XxGhostxY69! I am glad that you have joined. You are welcome here anytime. I am a heterosexual female cis, and have not questioned my gender identity, but I was welcomed here. You can join as an ally, that's why it's an alliance :) people from all walks of life coming together, gay, straight, bi, trans, cis, intersex. You are my brother and I am happy to gave you here!

Years

What the lovely Milotic said! Allies are always welcome 🌈

Years
  • Hi. I need advice. I know i'm a cis straight girl, but these feelings popped out of nowhere.

So since i've been back at day-hab, i've been crushing on a lot of guys, but recently like a month ago, the need for a relationship has...stopped. It's like I don't want one. This may fall under the aromantic/asexual category. I'm just not interested in any gender and this loneliness has been put to a permanent halt.

Also, around the same time, i've been feeling a lot of gender dysphoria. My chest especially. I have pretty big boobs, and I just wish they were way smaller, or even non-existent. Also, i've been staring at boy's crotches. Not because I want them for sexual pleasure, but because i'm just curious what's it like to have one.

So why these feelings all of the sudden? It was like these really quick feelings are dawning on me. I'm almost 36 years old. Why now?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi. I need advice. I know i'm a cis straight girl, but these feelings popped out of nowhere.

So since i've been back at day-hab, i've been crushing on a lot of guys, but recently like a month ago, the need for a relationship has...stopped. It's like I don't want one. This may fall under the aromantic/asexual category. I'm just not interested in any gender and this loneliness has been put to a permanent halt.

Also, around the same time, i've been feeling a lot of gender dysphoria. My chest especially. I have pretty big boobs, and I just wish they were way smaller, or even non-existent. Also, i've been staring at boy's crotches. Not because I want them for sexual pleasure, but because i'm just curious what's it like to have one.

So why these feelings all of the sudden? It was like these really quick feelings are dawning on me. I'm almost 36 years old. Why now?
    Couldn't really tell you why or why now, but what I can say is that people change over time (or some do at least). Stuff like gender and sexuality doesn't have to be set in stone, nor does it have be something that you felt early on. There's a lot of people who are like "yeah I knew I was gay when I was like 8 years old", but there's nothing wrong or unusual about questioning things or feeling things in your 20s or 30s or even beyond.

So just think about it and see how you feel as time goes on. Maybe you'll find that you're something else, maybe you won't, maybe it'll change again at some point--it's all fine.

Years
  • Hi. I need advice. I know i'm a cis straight girl, but these feelings popped out of nowhere.

I pretty much agree with Nah. I felt the need to give an answer as well because I know those feelings too. The aromantic/asexual part and obviously gender dysphoria as well.

Couldn't really tell you why or why now, but what I can say is that people change over time (or some do at least). Stuff like gender and sexuality doesn't have to be set in stone, nor does it have be something that you felt early on.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Recently, I learned about the gender identity proxvir, and reading it, it sounds like me? I'm a man, but I don't identify with every single aspect of maleness, so I've always called myself trans masculine.

I consider myself both trans & non-binary and lean more towards Demi-man, but I read up on Proxvir, which feels more like me. It's a masculine gender near male, but it sounds like a fake Tumblr gender, so I probably won't use it. Should I just stick with demi mam?

Link to the proxvir article.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
  • Username: Cosmega
    Romantic orientation: Heteroromantic
    Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
    Anything you want to add / general intro! : Don't mind me, just an ally supporting everyone that I can. I wanted to post sooner, but, you know, procrastination and stuff. Me and my brother support every person of the community. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my family. They're just a bit… not used to "modern stuff" (I do know that the community is not recent, it's just that they think it is). Hope you have a good day!

PSA: nobody is really coming here recently huh

virtualpet

The Anomaly's Mewtwo
    Years
  • Username: virtualpet
    Pronouns: ask
    Romantic orientation: also varies
    Sexual orientation: also also varies
    Anything you want to add / general intro! : we're a system where most of us are queer in some form, usually aspec or multspec as well as xenogender

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • Unsername: Terrablim98 (will become Scourgekku shortly)
    Pronouns: He/him
    Romantic Orientation: I like men and women.
    Sexual Orientation: Only into men.
    Anything you want to add: I hate labels.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Recently, I learned about the gender identity proxvir, and reading it, it sounds like me? I'm a man, but I don't identify with every single aspect of maleness, so I've always called myself trans masculine.

I consider myself both trans & non-binary and lean more towards Demi-man, but I read up on Proxvir, which feels more like me. It's a masculine gender near male, but it sounds like a fake Tumblr gender, so I probably won't use it. Should I just stick with demi mam?

Link to the proxvir article.
    Hi~ I've read about that before actually! Honestly, what you want to call yourself is entirely up to you. I could go into detail about exactly how I experience my own gender and attraction, but very few outside of niches on the web would understand. For that reason, I've since long now just defaulted to "nonbinary" and "bi" since I feel comfortable enough with those and most people have at least a tiny inkling of understanding for what the terms mean. If you feel a connection with the label proxvir, then you should go ahead and use it imo :) But perhaps you'll feel like me, that there is a time and place for explaining details and many times and places where there's little to be gained from doing so.

Username: Cosmega
    Romantic orientation: Heteroromantic
    Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
    Anything you want to add / general intro! : Don't mind me, just an ally supporting everyone that I can. I wanted to post sooner, but, you know, procrastination and stuff. Me and my brother support every person of the community. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my family. They're just a bit… not used to "modern stuff" (I do know that the community is not recent, it's just that they think it is). Hope you have a good day!

PSA: nobody is really coming here recently huh
    Heya, welcome! Sorry, I left the site for a while to work through some things. All of PokéCommunity is basically a big LGBTQ+ club in a way, so many likely don't feel a need for this place. It's still a thread where talking about these things is invited and encouraged if one wants a space where they're sure they'll be listened to c: (when someone is around at least...)

Username: virtualpet
    Pronouns: ask
    Romantic orientation: also varies
    Sexual orientation: also also varies
    Anything you want to add / general intro! : we're a system where most of us are queer in some form, usually aspec or multspec as well as xenogender
    A system! Welcome, all of you. Do you find it easiest to present androgynously due to the many different variations of your headmates, or are most of you around the androgynous side of the expressive spectrum anyways? Just curious~

Unsername: Terrablim98 (will become Scourgekku shortly)
    Pronouns: He/him
    Romantic Orientation: I like men and women.
    Sexual Orientation: Only into men.
    Anything you want to add: I hate labels.
    Welcome :) Dito, labels are restrictive imo. But they can also be freeing in the sense that they help people find their identity and begin to enjoy who they are, and they can also make it easier to find likeminded individuals. I used to question labels a lot, but I've come to understand and respect that they clearly have a place in our world.

moreover, it seems like I'm still counted as the leader of this club. I might rearrange the opening post a bit in the coming days. Simplify the members list etc.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Updated the opening post a smol bit!

New topic, to get some talk rolling, for those who wish to participate in the topic at hand:

How would you ideally wish to come out?
    Alternatively, how do you plan on coming out, if you have plans?
    Or if you already have - do you wish that your coming out had gone differently?

DT Valentina

Dragon Trainer in Training
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Dec 8, 2022
    If you already have - do you wish that your coming out had gone differently? Yeah, I was I could take mine back, lol. I came out to my parents over a random night of dinner. If I had my way and done it differently, I would have come out by throwing myself a party and be all extra, telling not only my mom and dad, but several others as well.

Years
  • Ooh, a topic to talk about.

How would you ideally wish to come out? Alternatively, how do you plan on coming out, if you have plans? Or if you already have - do you wish that your coming out had gone differently? Inspired by a recent thread in the Off-topic section, here we can put some other angles to it.

As you know (or may not know) I've gone through many sexual orientation changes through out my life. Now i'm even questioning my gender. I don't think i'm fully trans, but I just don't know. I can't put a label on myself yet gender wise, or orientation wise.

I just want to simply say i'm "confused" right now and my friends and family just being chill with it. Nothing flashy or extravagant. Just the simpler and low-key the better, and people just be accepting and loving. Does that make sense?

Also, Doctor, can you change my name in the member section? I'm no longer RedBalloon. Though I might make a name change in the future so it's up to you.

Back