• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Make Us Cringe

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
  • 0107578_PE257250_S5.JPG

Years
  • It's best I don't post videos here for being too scary. All I will say is just watch the movies The Exorcist, The Ring, and Oujia.

Last edited:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • When you're cutting meat but cut too hard and your silver knife scratches against the ceramic plate.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Cutting something with a box cutter and a straight edge, not realizing your finger is slightly hanging over the edge, and going right through it like butter.

Yep, done that. :/

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I remembered another one earlier today, I think only the guys will cringe at this one, though. So I like spicy food, peppers and all that. One of my coworkers knows this, and he grows his own peppers. At some point around 2 years ago, he got a dehydrator, so he could throw the peppers in there and crush them up at any time later. He ended up giving a bunch of them to me, so one night I made some soup and crushed some of them up with my fingers into the soup. After eating, I cleaned up, and made a stop in the bathroom before going to read. So while I was going to the bathroom, without thinking, I must've scratched my boys. Didn't notice anything, didn't think anything of it. So I went to bed and read for a bit. After about 15 minutes, that's when the burning started. It quickly grew worse until it really felt like someone was holding a lighter underneath there. For a little bit, I didn't understand what was wrong, I thought "Do I need to go to the ER for this muk, seriously wtf is going on?!". Then it dawned on me "THE PSYDUCKING PEPPERS!". So I pretty much laid in bed in the fetal position for probably around an hour, though it felt like much longer.

The moral of the story? Wash your damn hands! :X

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I remembered another one earlier today, I think only the guys will cringe at this one, though. So I like spicy food, peppers and all that. One of my coworkers knows this, and he grows his own peppers. At some point around 2 years ago, he got a dehydrator, so he could throw the peppers in there and crush them up at any time later. He ended up giving a bunch of them to me, so one night I made some soup and crushed some of them up with my fingers into the soup. After eating, I cleaned up, and made a stop in the bathroom before going to read. So while I was going to the bathroom, without thinking, I must've scratched my boys. Didn't notice anything, didn't think anything of it. So I went to bed and read for a bit. After about 15 minutes, that's when the burning started. It quickly grew worse until it really felt like someone was holding a lighter underneath there. For a little bit, I didn't understand what was wrong, I thought "Do I need to go to the ER for this muk, seriously wtf is going on?!". Then it dawned on me "THE PSYDUCKING PEPPERS!". So I pretty much laid in bed in the fetal position for probably around an hour, though it felt like much longer.

The moral of the story? Wash your damn hands! :X
    Wait, are you saying that you don't wash your hands after literally every single time you go to the bathroom?

.....that's gross

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Wait, are you saying that you don't wash your hands after literally every single time you go to the bathroom?

.....that's gross

The problem was not washing my hands AFTER going to the bathroom, it was not washing my hands after handling peppers that was the problem.

Wait, are you saying that you wash your hands before literally every time you go to the bathroom?

.....that's weird

:P

Back