• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would you do

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • if you were out in public, like in starbucks or something, and saw someone using Pokecommunity on their computer?

TY

HELLO MY NAME IS TY DIMMADOME OWNER OF DIMMADOME SHITPOSTING NONSENSE PLEASE DONT BASH MY SKULL IN WITH A SHOVEL.

Yes caps were needed cause I will literally yell this

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Personally I would try to sit near them and stealthily try to see what their username is. If it's someone I had never interacted with, I would ignore them, but if it was someone I knew I ABSOLUTELY would say something, cuz what are the chances?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • oh god i'd... i'd probably say something and it would be a disaster.

"oh my gosh, you go on PC!?? i used to be so active there. i was cherrim, although some people knew me as lightning. no? what about erica? no? you have no idea who i am? o....h.... i guess it has been a few years since i was legitimately active, uh... ha.... haha... um. how about that.... member of the month...... huh.... . . . . ."

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • "hey i'm sydian i used to be a super moderator but now i log on to shit post sometimes"

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Personally I would try to sit near them and stealthily try to see what their username is. If it's someone I had never interacted with, I would ignore them, but if it was someone I knew I ABSOLUTELY would say something, cuz what are the chances?

Pretty much exactly this
    though I don't know how stealthy I could be as someone who works at starbucks >_>

string555

Banned
    Years
  • Yell out "NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERD!!!!"
    Stand behind them and breathe heavily

If I could actually get myself to say something, it seems good to say something like "If you don't mind me asking, do you have an account on there, or are you just browsing?"

Bay

Years
  • I would also start conversation like the others mentioned. Now, if the conversation of me moderating the fanfic forum and if I write comes up, well I would probably be flustered and like, "Um yeah so I write Pokemon fanfics sometimes and even more in other sites but please don't read them they're not that great hahaha" welp.

Last edited:
    Reactions: noa

string555

Banned
    Years
  • It hit me just now that I still haven't met anyone from PC. Though this will change in time for sure.

Since you seem to have been around here for a while, has anyone on here ever organized a massive PC meetup?

I wouldn't consider going to something like that myself for a long time, though. :X

Back