• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Snailvivor [Challenge 15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years

• Welcome...to Survivor: Underground!​

A competition that pits snail against snail, sheep against sheep, and friend against friend. Twenty contestants will compete for a chance to win one million salts. Facing challenges and tribal councils, the Survivors will try to outsalt. Outsnail. Outsheep. Contestants will battle it out to see who is...

the Sole Snailvivor.

HOW IT WORKS

First, you will begin on a team of ten and have access to a group to interact with your fellow teammates, discuss the happenings in the game, and participate further in the games.

Each total phase will consist of a CHALLENGE (Day) phase, a TRIBAL COUNCIL (Night) phase, and a REST phase.

CHALLENGE phases will work like Survivor challenges - teams compete to win whatever challenge is posed for the day. Sometimes these challenges will be accompanied by a reward. Whenever a team wins a challenge, their team will win the Immunity Idol, which will keep them from visiting TRIBAL COUNCIL.

TRIBAL COUNCIL phases will be where your teams vote out players and enact strategic plays, like blindsiding rival teammates or working as a unit to vote off the weakest tribe member. The team that loses the Immunity Challenge will convene together at night to discuss the day's events, answer some questions, and determine who should be voted off of their team. You will chat in the thread, answer the questions in the thread, but vote PRIVATELY! During Tribal Councils, only members of the losing team (the ones at Tribal Council) will be permitted to speak. Players from the other team may observe the thread and see what's going on, but may not post until Tribal Council is over and a REST phase occurs.
    Players will submit to me a PM with the person they wish to vote out of their Tribe. You must never submit a vote publicly unless otherwise stated!​
    Following the end of a Tribal Council, the player who receives the most votes will be eliminated from the game, or once a certain point is reached, become part of the Jury, who will continue on in the game as silent observers until the Final Tribal Council (more will be explained at that time).

REST phases will be a time where teams can convene, even if on opposite teams, to chat and discuss events in the game. Expect much salt to be thrown here. These will be the only times your teams can openly talk to the other tribe and many times these phases will be filled with secret events and/or hidden individual immunity idols.

WHAT'S DIFFERENT

The biggest twist of this game is that you may privately converse with other players on your tribe during REST phases ONLY! This means, once the game begins, you may PM me with anything you want to send to another player privately. I will forward the message to them. You can speak to as many or as few people as you want on your team as often or as little as you like. This is how you will form alliances, earn the trust of your team (or their suspicion), discuss strategies, plot betrayals, and further yourself in the game. Strategically, this will be key to furthering yourself in the game and it's to your benefit to be involved in this metagame element.
    Remember...this is Survivor. Only one player can win and an alliance is not a permanent or perfect thing. There can only be one Sole Snailvivor and you may find you need to betray your alliance to further yourself in the game or even play the game completely alone if necessary. Have fun with this!​

Most importantly though: DO NOT CONTACT MEMBERS OF THE OPPOSITE TEAM! There will be opportunities for you to speak to the other tribe or members of the opposite tribe privately during the game, but please please please be fair to everyone playing the game and don't cheat! There's a lot of freedom in this game, but this is the one rule I will be 100% strict on. Just play fair - even among your own teammates. ALL COMMUNICATION MUST GO THROUGH ME.

OTHER INFO

This is a game that requires a certain level of attendance to be successful. Show up to participate in Challenges and Tribal Councils and you'll be fine. If you fail to appear for a CHALLENGE, you will not be removed. Your team will lose, however, and may freely vote you off of their Tribe for causing the loss. If you miss a Tribal Council, your vote will count against yourself - except when the Jury starts, which will result in your dismissal and replacement from a previously voted off tribe member. The more active you are, the better this game will be and more responsive we can make each phase.

There is an open discussion policy in this game. This means that other players may freely share information given to them or shared with them by you at ANY time. Be aware of this when making your alliances! If a player decides to reveal your alliance with them to the rest of the players or another secret alliance, then that's part of the strategy of Survivor! Someone could seemingly be your closest friend in the game only to betray you soon after. At the same time, you will need to rely on some friends to make it in the game and sometimes they will be your only hope!

Aside from that, if you have questions, just ask! This is an experimental game and I'd love to get feedback as necessary and hear your thoughts to improve on any future iterations.

TEAM ESCARGOT

Hibikaze
    Desinishon
    Ullion
    Absol used bite!
    JohnnyMustang
    alexkaz61
    CatmanDaTrainer
    Kaneki!!!
    Lycanthropy
    NightKrow

TEAM SALTZEN

Davepetasprite^2
    aeternum
    Collector Elwood
    Charlie Brown
    Pikachu&Eevee
    Nakuzami
    jdthebud
    Golgari
    Wicked3DS
    GreyBidoof

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Sign me up, too! I've always wanted to do one of these!

Hi there! Glad to see you interested. :) This is a fairly advanced game, so if you're new to Mafia, I might suggest waiting for a standard game. This one might get tricky for a brand new player and I wouldn't want it to put you off for future Mafia games. But if you're comfortable with that still, welcome! I hope you enjoy. :)

Years
  • Still try to sticking at my spot.

Nobody can kick me off from my spot.

Here, I'm thinking of making alliance with you if we're on same team and you start kicking me from start.

/ desi is hurt and eating French fries with salt.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back