• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
My gf recommended that I start watching Game of Thrones, so I've begun that.

pkmin3033

I am going through the DC TV series, so I'm juggling Arrow (which is great up to season four where the quality of the writing just goes to hell), the Flash (which is all over the place), Legends of Tomorrow (which seems to be made up of rejects from the previous two shows, although I like Sarah) and Supergirl (which is AMAZING) right now.

I'm also watching Star Trek: Enterprise on Netflix, which isn't as bad as Deep Space Nine - I can't believe I forced myself to sit through all of that - but it's not even remotely close to The Next Generation or Voyager in terms of quality. Every time I see Trip I think of Michael from Stargate Atlantis too, so I keep expecting him to murder somebody...it's very disconcerting. Especially with that accent he puts on...

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i haven't found many new shows i want to watch at the moment so for the past however long i've been rewatching brooklyn nine nine, the good place, and one day at a time. i started watching jane the virgin a few weeks ago but stopped because we hadn't renewed the netflix account. i might carry on watching it at some point, who knows tbh

Years
Weekly episodes of The Big Bang Theory and Young Sheldon are a staple for me (my parents actually refer to me as Sheldon sometimes, lol). Lately I've also been binge-watching Modern Family reruns. As for newer shows, Single Parents is pretty funny, specifically Taran Killian... he's hilarious!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
About to start The Good Place on Netflix. I keep hearing about it so I am gonna give it a try.

So I watched the pilot in like October when I posted this but finally found some time to continue more of it. Currently binging season 1 on Netflix.

It's cute.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I finally finished Parks and Rec. I gotta say giving it a 2nd chance was a great idea S2-4 were my favorites. It's one of my favorite sitcoms now. I really grew to like some of the characters even though they had some bad moments. Donna and Garry's friendship made me appreciate Donna more, I didn't really care much for her until the last season.

Last edited:
Years
I'm currently on a third or fourth viewing of The Office (US) because Jim and Pam are so sweet <3

Other than that, over here in Australia the streaming service Stan acquired the rights to Disney's library, so I've been rewatching a bunch of Marvel movies. I saw The Last Jedi for the first time two nights ago, watched The Lion King last night and tonight I think I'm going to go for the cartoon version of The Jungle Book, so wholesome.

Also Wild Japan. Great docu-series.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Newest episode of Andi Mack now that it is back from hiatus. I doubt anyone here has watched it (or even like it) but it's honestly good disney show that touch on a lot of topics like lgbt and panic attacks. I love my gay son though oh my god did i want to wring his next last episode for reasons.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
i've just finished watching sex education on netflix - would definitely recommend it tbh. it has a lot of representation & deals w a lot of important topics re sex & relationships!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Star Trek: Discovery, season 2! It's so good. They're tying into canon fine so far, I really appreciate it :)

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
I'm watching The Umbrella Academy on Netflix. Gerard Way is an absolute fucking genius. I have always adored him since I was sixteen, and I still do to this day. I'm excited for this, and I've also completely fallen in love with Klaus. <3

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
I was watching a few eps of Black Mirror today! After I've finished, iZombie is next on my to-watch list.

Years
Just finished binging The Umbrella Academy and opinions on characters are as follows:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back