• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So

When would you be able to attend a Supporter Skype Event? (Multiple choices)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Would any of you want a MINI Holiday Supporter Get-Together? Starting from December 24 - January 31st:

A Skype Event
    A Livestream of a few Christmas movies
    And Christmas-themed iSketch

??

If so ofc I'd need people to help me buuuuuut since the rest of PC is sick of Get-Together's and you guys love having special things, would any of you be up for joining in/helping out with those things? :)

MASTER LIST:

TOUJOURS
    RAZOR
    KAORI
    DORONJO
    MEGANIUM
    TEAM FAIL
    ZEFFY
    HARLEY
    BRENDINO
    BELA
    DARTHATRON
    SHINYROXAS
    MIDNIGHTSHINE
    PATCHISOU YUTOHRU
    RAIKIRI
    LUKE
    AIZUKE
    SYD
    WENT
    POKEINFUSE

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    nica why are you on a mission to make this place have as many get-togethers as possible

Anyway though I do like the idea of a Skype even and Christmas-themed movies! I'd happily join in with them, assuming I remembered to lol.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I wouldn't. We have way too many GT type things especially with GTX that just passed, they're losing their charm :p

Nihilego

Years
    baaaaaaaaaasically yeah what Alex said. These are getting repetitive now and really losing momentum.

But I still want Skype!

Nihilego

Years
    Wat kind of Skype event? I assume a chat or voice chat?

Previous ones have all been voice iirc and I can't imagine this one being any different.
    I definitely wouldn't want a video or a text one.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    oh god no don't look at my face :c

voice is the way to go.

And yeah, maybe once or twice a year at most, or else it's just "HEY IT'S FRIDAY AND A GT HMPF. WHY THE HELL NOT"

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Considering I can't iSketch, don't have a webcam, and have not the connection for livestreaming, I wouldn't be doing any of this. However, it sounds like everyone with a decent computer, nice internet connection, and an Apple device (of which I have none) may benefit from it. :P

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
    Years
    I don't do iSketch, and I never Skype with anyone who isn't my relative so... no.. but I might hang around in the livestreaming since my internet connection is upgraded... So, yeah!

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Anyway though I do like the idea of a Skype even and Christmas-themed movies! I'd happily join in with them, assuming I remembered to lol.
    same
    i have nothing to do ever sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

AND Y'ALL DON'T NEED A WEBCAM TO SKYPE
    GOD
    JUST USE YOUR VOICE

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    ^pretty much what he said. xD

I'd looooove to host the supporter skype event, but the problem is, I am going to be partying hard during the holidays so I won't even be on PC at all. (both Christmas and New Years). I mean, the idea sounds super awesome, but the timing for me is really bad. :S

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Thus far it seems most of the interest is for the Skype event, rather than anything else.

If so we should probably figure out a day suited to -most- people (23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st). Imma add a poll and maybe PM other supporters to check out this thread ya?

To clarify: You don't need a webcam. We'd only need your voice/company!

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    December 26th to the 30th are the days I will be available. And I can host one of those days too, if need be! managing skype from my phone is a piece of cake, tee hee :)

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    HI I'LL JOIN IN I LOVE SKYPE i might voice chat idk it depends if i like the people who are chatting.

Back