• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Phone brand that you have use

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • You mean, what phone brands I've used in the past, right?

If so, I used Motorola, Samsung, and currently, Apple. I'm more fond of Samsung as I'll admit their phones are quite durable (I mean, my previous one, the Infuse, lasted 2 years and survived water damage. That's tough, yo).

Years
  • Motorola and Nokia. Literally. Three Motorola feature phones, and then my current phone, which is a Windows Phone.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    I've used Samsung, Blackberry, iPhone and currently Sony. I have a Xperia Z2 at the moment.

Last edited:

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
  • Currently Apple and LG, previously used Nokia, Sony (Ericsson), Motorola and Samsung.
    Future? Probably Xiaomi. (yes, that Chinese brand 'disturbingly similar' to Apple)

Most pleased with Apple, LG is not too far behind. LG is rather decent.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I've had a Siemens, Nokia, Blackberry and Samsung, in that order.

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
  • Hmm let's see first it was Sony Ericson, then a flip-phone Nokia, then a sliding Sony Ericson, a Samsung Galaxy S+ and then finally Samsung Galaxy S3. I still use the sliding phone as my 'throw-away' phone and for calls and texts. The Galaxies I only use with wifi.

Raikou

bolt-action thunder
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 12, 2015
    I've been with Apple since the second gen of iPhones. I've got a iPhone 4s that I've had for about two and a half years. Before the iPhones, I only had a Motorola Razr.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Sony Ericsson, and Sony Ericsson. On a more serious note, also Huawei.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    For me, it's Motorola. I'm not exactly sure why, but I've been following this brand for years, and still am. My first was a flip-phone, whose model I don't quite recall, and have used it for two years straight. Next, around in 2009, I've gotten myself a Sidekick (don't remember its model, either, sadly). Have had good experience with them both; there's nothing for me to complain about at all, to be honest.

Now, I've got a Motorola Droid Razr, which I've had since 2011, around the time it was first released. I really like its exterior design, personally; it's nice to look at, and also pretty easy to hold onto your hand. It does malfunction every once in a while--such as randomly restarting the system--but those kind of things are bearable, if you ask me. Though, it definitely wasn't like this when I first bought it, so I suppose it's starting to become a little worn.

Have been planning to get it fixed lately, but I'm not sure if I actually, and spend my money on something new. It's going to be latter, most likely, since it would cost only a few extra dollars. Plus, if I do get a new phone, I'd finally have courage to root my current one. Was wanting to do this sort of thing for a long time, but was kind of afraid that I'd mess things up. Of course, there's various ways of fixing, but I'd rather not go through all this trouble; it's currently the only one I frequently find myself using, so I don't want to cause any permanent damage.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • In no particular order, I've had in my possession Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Apple, Samsung, LG and Motorola phones in the past. If this list includes phones that I've used before but never actually owned, Blackberry and Huawei also come into the picture.

Back