• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IX: The Final Frontier

Which are your favourites?

• Total voters
Years
  • wooo! 5000th post!!

Welcome to another Pokémon Poll of the Week, here in Pokémon General! These threads are pretty simple- pick a few options from the poll above, and feel free to post about your choices. As always with these threads, we do ask that you follow our golden rule:
    Expand on your answers! Don't just tell us that Pikachu is your favorite Pokémon - tell us why! If you're just listing or giving very short answers, your post may either be deleted, or be up for a warning/infraction.​
    This week's poll question was another Вrendino original. If you'd like to see your own idea used (and pick up an exclusive emblem in the process), just post or leave me a message with a future POTW of your own. If your poll gets picked for the next thread, you'll also be the brand-new owner of that spiffy emblem!

Now with that out of the way, this week's poll question is:

"Which are your favorites of the original Battle Frontier facilities?"

When answering this poll, feel free to not only think about the games, but the anime as well! You can also feel free to base your decisions around past and future facilities of the same name (Battle Tower & Battle Factory), even though this poll is directed towards the third generation challenges. But, with that out of the way, it's time to get voting!!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Definitely the Battle Dome. It's definitely not the most creative of the facilities but sometimes it's the simple ones that you keep coming back to. I've always been really fond of the bracketed tourney-style that you play through in the Dome. Also I found the descriptions that the game wrote about you and your chances of winning (based on your team) to be pretty interesting and often funny when you enter a team of underdogs.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    yesss I loved the hoenn battle frontier!! honestly a lot of them were really enjoyable for me, but I think my favorites would be Battle Factory, Battle Dome, Battle Arena, and Battle Pike.

I always go back to Factory even in the new gens so it's really a classic for me. The Battle Dome is a close second though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • The Battle Factory was my real favorite. It made me able to battle with all sorts of Pokémon, not just the ones I had raised myself. The movesets those Pokémon had gave me my first insights in competitive playing.
    I voted for the Battle Pyramid too, as it really shows an unique game play. I haven't played it as much as the Factory, but I really liked it.

Years
  • I think the Battle Pike and the Battle Pyramid are the ones that I spent the most time with, even if I never did get the Gold symbol on the former. The former had some surprises that came out of nowhere, and the latter I thought had cool strategy and it was interesting having to plan out what you would do and know where to go.

The Battle Palace, however, can go screw itself.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Mine is Battle Factory.

Here, we get to choose three Pokémon for our team from a list of randoms, and one good thing about it is if we haven't gotten any chance to try our hands on these Pokémon before, we could finally get around to doing that and get a glimpse of how they could perform when battling.

I'm also a fan of Pyramid. Although I was never able to defeat its brain in Emerald, I still had a ton of fun exploring the place!

Years
  • I always enjoyed the battle dome and the battle factory the most.
    I enjoyed the tournament feeling of the battle dome and the breath of fresh air provided by the factory.

Years
  • The Battle Factory is easily my favorite of the facilities, in large part due to the fact that I was able to use Pokemon that I wouldn't normally get the chance to otherwise. It was also fun trying to strategize your team based on the tidbits of information you would get about your opponents.

I also gave a vote to the Battle Pike, both because of its cool exterior (which I'm glad they kept in the anime), and because it was the only one that I got close to beating on a regular basis, haha.

Back