• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Normal or Shiny? ✮

Years
Simple game! Here the poster above you will list one Pokémon - you have to pick whether or not you prefer its non-shiny or shiny version, then list another Pokémon for the next user to post. Giving a reason for your choice is optional but quite encouraged. It would be nice if you could provide non-shiny/shiny images of the Pokémon you list so it's easier for others, too. For example:

Poster 1 (starting the game):

Delibird

225.png
225.png

Poster 2:

Shiny! I love pink/purple.

How about Gyarados?

130.png
130.png

Poster 3:

It looks better in blue so non-shiny. What do you think of Eevee?

133.png
133.png

And so on. :) I'll start with Blastoise. Shiny or non-shiny? (Don't forget to list another Pokémon to continue the game once you've typed your answer!)

009.gif
009.gif

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Shiny Gliscor looks cool for sure, but I prefer its purple self. :)

How about Pidgey? ♥

016.gif
016.gif

Years
The normal version goes together better imo. I like the look of the blue with the red. Second one has too much blue. 3;

Pancham?? :)
674.png
674.png

Years
The normal colors by far! But purple + yellow is also a color combo I really like, and that yellow seems far better as a highlight than as a main color. Now if the teal was the main color on the shiny, then it might be a different story altogether, hmm.

Furret? :3

162.gif
162.gif

Years
The shiny is cuter. Now I really want to catch a shiny Sentret and evolve it hahaha

Normal or Shiny Camerupt?
323.png
323.png

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Hard to Choose....both are equally good.But Normal one is better!

Normal Jigglypuff or Shiny Jigglypuff?

039.gif
039.gif

Years
Shiny looks not much different apart from the eyes and I don't like minimal differences, so I'll just pick the normal one.

Normal or Shiny Stunky?
434.png
434.png

Back