• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Back to the Basics [Game Over]

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Back to the Basics
    A fast-paced vanilla game

Have all games on PC grown too fancy or do you just want a simple clear game for a change? Do you want to try out a game where the GM won't suddenly kill you with hidden powers and nasty surprises? Are you jealous on newbies that they have a chance to play Beginners while you've grown over that already? And play all that with the same old salty people instead of going to another inferior forum? Worry no longer, I welcome you to Back to the Basics, a game that focuses solely on the core of the game: killing and betrayal!

This one or that one?
    Back to the Basics is a fully vanilla Mafia game equivalent to the Beginners series, with little detail changed: it's specifically for non-beginners. Now you may be wondering whether you should join this game or Beginners 103 (you're not allowed to join both, sorry), but we're not going to set any rules for that. Just go with the one you feel like! If you're still (somewhat) new to Mafia on PC or the game in general, Beginners is the place to go. If you're a bit familiar with the game terminology and want to skip the bits explaining all that to dive right into the fun, just sign up here already!

Roles
    The game will make use of the principle used in matrix setups, providing a wide variety of EM roles. This means there will be eight different set-ups, of which one will be chosen at random. By your own role you might be able to limit the number of possibilities for a bit already and during the game you should be able to unfold the roles present.

The actual possible set-ups will be put up when the sign-ups close, as they're dependent on the number of players.

EDIT: Check this post for possible set-ups and role data.

Rules
    + Of course all PokéCommunity and Underground rules apply to this game.
    + Day phases will last 48 hours, night phases only 24 hours (approximately).
    + Please format your votes as "[Kill] Person" or something similar. You're free to change your vote as often as you like.
    + You may vote to [Kill] no one if you like.
    + If you miss two consecutive votes, you will have to be removed from the game.
    + When you die, you're given one death post, which shouldn't contain any game related information. After that, don't haunt the thread with your posts!
    + Enjoy killing each other! :D

Players
    alexkaz61
    Davepetasprite^2
    Desinishon
    Bardothren
    Nimsy
    Ullion
    Klippy
    [g="daily"]Charlie Brown[/g]
    jdthebud
    KetsuekiR
    Lisia
    Nina
    GreyBidoof
    Elektra Heart
    Superjolt
    TheCapsFan
    Hibikaze
    Candy
    Collector Elwood
    JohnnyMustang
    Golgari
    CatmanDaTrainer
    honey
    NightKrow
    Lost
    Kaneki!!!
    Mana
    Nagi

Phase List
    Dusk 0 - Night 0 - Day 1 - Night 1 - Day 2 - Night 2 - Day 3 - Night 3 - Day 4 - Night 4 - Day 5 - Night 5
    Day 6 - Night 6 - Day 7 - Night 7 - Day 8 - Night 8 - Day 9 - Game Over

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yes, for sure. 100%

Me please.

In it to win it.

WHAT MORE DO I HAVE TO SAY LYCAN SIGN ME UP BABY

Back