blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.7 Years
The latest trailer has revealed new features in Pokémon Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

Male
Seen July 30th, 2018
Posted June 18th, 2018
292 posts
11.9 Years
so apparently Martine surf pokeride is kinda like Soaring in ORAS ( in water but then again it is Hawaii...)
I wonder if you can encounter special Pokemon that way
and we FINALLY HAVE FAIRY TRAIL! AS FAN OF FAIRY POKEMON THIS PLEASES ME! HORRAY FOR FAIRIES!
" Willow is my middle name, Willows are fixable and not easly broken, I'm not giving up."

Strength of ICE!

HeroLinik

To this day, he still can't beat Air Man...

Age 24
Male
UK, happy now?
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
915 posts
4.4 Years
Well, it looks like trials are back in, and gyms are going out the window. Loving the look of the trailer so far, and the fact that some of the trials have been changed, including some of the lesser known characters like Mina getting some trials. But that scene where Acerola's banging on the door of the Thrifty Megamart...you can already tell that these games are going to go down a dark path. Also, I had an inkling we'd get Tropius in Alola, cuz it looks pretty tropical on its own, and the way they showed off Mareep, Larvitar and Houndoom suggests that we'll get the event-exclusive mega stones through normal gameplay, or maybe just buy them from the tree.

There can also be some other stuff inferred from the trailer as well, for example the fact that one of Mantine's moves is the Gorebyss Spiral. This suggests Clamperl will end up in the new Alola dex.

Signature banner made by tokyodrift.

3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187 | Switch FC: 5938-0388-8577
IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik | Let's Go Eevee: HeroLinik | Sword: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me do stuff on the YouTubes

Nah

Age 29
she/her, they/them
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
14,913 posts
7.9 Years
lol "The Island Challenge Returns!" as if there was a significant chance it wasn't gonna be in these games

but hey at least Mina gets her own trial now so maybe no half-assed last trial now
Nah ンン
“No, I... I have to be strong. Everyone expects me to."

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon

Female
Celadon Gym
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted August 20th, 2021
4,333 posts
6.2 Years
It appears that Houndoom line and Manectric line are Version Exclusive to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon respectively.

Lillie has her hair in a ponytail and her late game dress I wonder how Lusamine will be in these games.

I hope the Ralts line is in the games.
Currently playing - Omega Ruby Grass Monotype

Absolitetion

Deemed to be a demon, but an angel inside.

Age 26
Male
The Netherlands
Seen June 15th, 2020
Posted March 12th, 2018
915 posts
4.6 Years
Mantine Surf is the best thing I have heard about USUM yet, next to walking Pokémon.

More Pokémon of course was to be expected, so far I like what I see of the included Pokémon.
The Photo Club... not that thrilled about it. May use it a few times but not much.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional

Male
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted August 19th, 2021
1,850 posts
14.1 Years
Mantine Surf has got to be the coolest thing ever. It seems to be a substitute to Soaring from ORAS but more expansive and interactive, which is always good.

I'm also thankful of the confirmation of a variety of new pokemon in the dex, will make the games more interesting.
3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-3902
IGN: Peter; (X, Y, OR, AS, S, M, US, UM)
Friend Safari: (Fighting) Throh, Meditite, Breloom
Living Pokedex Complete: Y, C, R, LG, E, D, Pl, HG, B, B2, X, Y, OR, AS, M, UM, LGP, Sw
Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1, ~RNC~ and ThePoke Man

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.7 Years
Mina having a proper role in USUM makes me happy!

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2018
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
Nice to see Mina got redeemed by now having an actual trial of her own! Sadly this means the Gyms rumour has all but been killed off.

Anyways, older Pokemon that seem to be confirmed for the new Alola Dex:
Spoiler:
Tropius
Zorua
Zoroark
Mareep
Flaaffy
Ampharos
Larvitar
Pupitar
Tyranitar
Larvesta
Volcarona
Houndour
Houndoom
Mantyke
Mantine
Electrike
Manectric
Inkay
Malamar

Photo Club is looking even better now. Love being able to screenshot some moments with my Pokemon! But best of all, I'm looking forward to surfing on a Mantine!
Gone forever for personal reasons.
Visit my Tumblr page if you wish to contact me.

http://daikenkki.tumblr.com/

Sirfetch’d

Age 27
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen May 20th, 2021
Posted January 26th, 2021
21,856 posts
9.1 Years
This was great news to wake up to. I am super excited they seem to be adding quite a bit new content so this is really going to feel like a fresh adventure in many ways!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.

Male
Liberty Garden
Seen April 28th, 2020
Posted April 28th, 2020
9,312 posts
8.8 Years
Surfing on Mantine sure looks rad, almost reminds me of the gameplay in Pokémon Yellow where Pikachu did the similar thing. And Photo Club seems to be pretty interesting, I might consider using it if I ever got one. What surprises me was when they reveal there will be about 400+ 'mons in Alola now. Could this be the Kalos Dex 2.0 in a way?

Rengoku

炎えん柱

Age 29
Male
Taishō-era Japan
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,443 posts
12 Years
Oh my gosh; I kept going so cool, especially the Mantine's Surf!
The hype is going stronger!
"However, if you bare your fangs at innocent people, my bright red flame blade will burn you to the bone!."

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
The Japanese trailer did show that Heracross and Dedenne are possibly in the new Alolan Pokdex. I also feel that if Mantyke and Mantine are in the Pokdex, then Remoraid and Octillery should be in there as well.
Pinsir was in the original Alola Dex, and since it tends to appear with Heracross in most regional Dexes I guess it made sense they'd add Heracross. Also, Remoraid's line would make sense considering Mantyke needs to level up with Remoraid in the party to evolve.

Every time Mantyke and Mantine have appeared in a regional Dex post-4th Gen, the Remoraid line was always present in the game along with it. It would be a complete dick move by Game Freak not to have the Remoraid line in the new Alola Dex, because it'll mean we can't evolve a Mantyke.

Radiating

Male
United States
Seen March 7th, 2021
Posted December 21st, 2018
5,787 posts
4.6 Years
Now I'm actually hyped for USUM!

Hikamaru

Age 28
Female
Australia
Seen January 24th, 2019
50,228 posts
10.5 Years
I'm also pretty excited that plenty of older Pokemon are returning! A shame that Houndoom won't be in UM (at least, I think?), but I can live with that as long as the other Pokemon I like are available there like Larvitar and Zorua and perhaps some others.
I figured that Houndoom and Manectric would be version-exclusive again, like they were in X and Y. Manectric was the one I liked better of the two, and I was planning to get UM anyway. Other than that I feel most of the version exclusives will be retained from S/M.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,059 posts
13.7 Years
Mareep, Lartivar and Zorua all being available in Alola makes me excited to see what other Pokmon we'll be able to catch. 400 sounds like a great amount!