bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
15,826 posts
12.5 Years
Prepare for rainbows, and make it double!

destinedjagold

You Can Contact me in PC's Discord

Age 29
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
8,597 posts
13.2 Years
That will be 9pm my time. Hopefully, the traffic will be merciful for me so I can watch it live. :V

Am excited, but I feel like they're revealing way too much lately, leaving little to no room for us to discover stuff on our own.

...But regardless, I'm excited! :D

clbgolden

Swampert Fan

Male
Seen September 22nd, 2019
Posted July 9th, 2019
639 posts
5.8 Years
The fact that theyre only advertising Rocket makes me worried that it is just them returning and not the other evil teams... Regardless, Im excited for tomorrows trailer. Super Mario Odyssey kind of made me forget that USUM existed, so hopefully the announcement will be enough to get me hyped again.
Swampert FTW!

WingsofBliss

Flies with the wind.

Age 30
Female
United States
Seen December 10th, 2017
Posted December 10th, 2017
Prepare for rainbows, and make it double!
Spoiler:

What? You said prepare for double rainbows.

I'm supper excited for this, I'm wishing today was Thursday because then we would only have to wait 20 minutes from now.

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
6,515 posts
15.3 Years
So glad I have the day off tomorrow.

blue

gucci

Male
United Kingdom
Seen August 12th, 2019
Posted August 7th, 2019
21,060 posts
12.6 Years
I cant wait to find out more about Rainbow Rocket! Definitely building up the hype for tomorrows trailer.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out

Age 25
Male
On an island with Hakaze
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted June 6th, 2020
749 posts
13.1 Years
YOOOOOOO RAINBOW ROCKET!

I guess this pretty much confirms the other involved leaks as true. I'm super hyped for this, can't wait to learn about them!

...oh my, it's at 8AM my time. Hope I can drive to school in time to watch it live.

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~

Age 19
Female
Bronx, NY
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted October 20th, 2019
296 posts
8.5 Years
>10 PM JST = 9 AM EST aka my time
>Tomorrow's gonna be school
>School literally starts at 9:00 AM I think
...God damn it.
~Calamity Trigger~
"O' silver blade forged in the depths of the beyond, heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way! Lay waste."

Janp

Age 23
Non-binary
Czech Republic
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
4,075 posts
7.3 Years
I hope they won't reveal their whole role in USUM. But I'm hyped for this trailer.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island
Female
Seen October 26th, 2019
Posted October 23rd, 2019
302 posts
4.9 Years
I feel like they might reveal more than they should here. They may just announced team rocket returning but I feel that's all it should be. We dont need to know all their motives and all that quite yet. Hopefully they don't reveal a lot. Buttttttttt....I think I'll abandon ship here just in case I get super spoiled.
Ducolamia^_^

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Seen September 24th, 2018
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.4 Years
I feel like they might reveal more than they should here. They may just announced team rocket returning but I feel that's all it should be. We dont need to know all their motives and all that quite yet. Hopefully they don't reveal a lot. Buttttttttt....I think I'll abandon ship here just in case I get super spoiled.
I feel they will too... hopefully they don't spoil the entire post game...
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:
https://www.wattpad.com/user/ImperialSun

Z25

Team Player

Age 22
Male
Seen April 19th, 2018
Posted February 26th, 2018
1,801 posts
7.5 Years
The fact that theyre only advertising Rocket makes me worried that it is just them returning and not the other evil teams... Regardless, Im excited for tomorrows trailer. Super Mario Odyssey kind of made me forget that USUM existed, so hopefully the announcement will be enough to get me hyped again.
They won't spoil stuff from the leaks before the trailer, so I wouldn't give up hope yet.

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima

Age 25
Male
The Tree of Language
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
1,341 posts
11.3 Years
I'm not sure how to feel about Rainbow Rocket, but Giovanni seems to be implying it's part of the main plot. What's strange to me is that Cyrus is meant to be in the Distortion World (granted, he could've escaped via Ultra Wormhole), and Lysandre should be buried underneath tonnes of rubble.
ViVi Fan / Banner's mine

jfuze174

Elite Trainer Joey

Male
Castelia City
Seen 5 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
357 posts
10.6 Years
I'm not sure how to feel about Rainbow Rocket, but Giovanni seems to be implying it's part of the main plot. What's strange to me is that Cyrus is meant to be in the Distortion World (granted, he could've escaped via Ultra Wormhole), and Lysandre should be buried underneath tonnes of rubble.
They're are supposed to be alt universe versions. These evil leaders all won in they're respected universe

Pyrax

The Ghost of Tsushima

Age 25
Male
The Tree of Language
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
1,341 posts
11.3 Years
They're are supposed to be alt universe versions. These evil leaders all won in they're respected universe
Yeah that makes the most sense in hindsight, my mistake. It's also just like the leaks said: an organisation named Rainbow Rocket made up of previous antagonists who won in their respective universes. Aether Paradise looks like it's been captured too, so that's another true prediction.
ViVi Fan / Banner's mine

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.4 Years
Yeah that makes the most sense in hindsight, my mistake. It's also just like the leaks said: an organisation named Rainbow Rocket made up of previous antagonists who won in their respective universes. Aether Paradise looks like it's been captured too, so that's another true prediction.
Now to wait for the new Alolan form and for Molayne to be confirmed as an E4 ^_^ (likely what they'll reveal on the 10th)
I'm currently working on some novels. If you're interested you can read them here:

VoltYellow

And then Everyone Dies™

Male
IDK...GPS isn't working..
Seen December 17th, 2018
Posted May 6th, 2018
686 posts
3.5 Years
Team Rainbow Rocket... 20 years of villainy...
There's everyone in the team! I'm so excited for this!
Spoiler:
(where's N?)

Welcome to the rhythm of the night

Credits to Ben for these Beautiful Templates!

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?

Age 26
Male
Canada
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted May 30th, 2020
Team Rainbow Rocket... 20 years of villainy...
There's everyone in the team! I'm so excited for this!
Spoiler:
(where's N?)
N didn't show up because he was simply a puppet for Ghetsis.

Anyway, I love the huge villain team-up and can't wait to see how they'd interact with each other.

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.4 Years

Anyway, I love the huge villain team-up and can't wait to see how they'd interact with each other.
And if the poster is anything to go by, so was Lusamine to Faba...
Female
Michigan
Seen November 10th, 2019
Posted August 10th, 2019
109 posts
3 Years

Which begs the question... what happened to N? Actually, what happened to the protags from those universes? Did they join up with the teams? Did they just not intervene? Were they too late?

Ahhh so many questions! So many possibilities!

Age 26
Male
Oregon
Posted July 3rd, 2018
17,521 posts
10.4 Years
Which begs the question... what happened to N? Actually, what happened to the protags from those universes? Did they join up with the teams? Did they just not intervene? Were they too late?

Ahhh so many questions! So many possibilities!
I like to think that this is the result of the player having lost in battle against any of them... (now we know what would've happened if we hadn't blanked out and got another chance to fight them...)