• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: So he got down on one knee...

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
..And after a lot of crying, plus a gentle push from Forever and the overwhelming support I've gotten on staff, I've decided to make this news available to the public. As for February 14th 2018..
now with photos taken in proper lighting with a proper camera and not while I was a shaking mess o/

Spoiler:

I said yes!

S0VT2DC.gif

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
These are the things about life that make me smile a lot. Congratulations!

Years
What wonderful news! I may be a stranger to you, but hearing of your good fortune makes me extremely happy. Its stories like this that remind me that there is hope in the world. All good things your way! Get ready for an exciting new chapter in your life :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
Aw how nice! Congrats :) cute ring too

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ooh, a wedding? I'll call Lord Walder Frey, I hear he knows how to plan killer weddings!

In all seriousness, congratulations, and I wish you all the happiness you can have.

Lol funny you say that because i randomly had a dream last night that I drove Jon Snow home from PetSmart.

But seriously everyone, thank you so much for your love and support. My fiance and I are so happy to be able to announce this to the community I've grown to care for so much over the years. We're not going to rush into a reception or anything: but I swear to the Eight Divines and Talos that I will find a way to invite everyone on PC.

smocks

fiat lux
Years
ahh congrats!!!!!!!!!

in terms of inviting everyone might as well livestream it at this point, ill be sure to watch it ;)

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
Years
Wow, that's quite the step! I don't know you or your partner very well (or at all really ;) ) but my best wishes to the both of you.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Ah I'm so late ): But...

Congratulations!!! It's a milestone that you will forever cherish. <3 As a newly wed myself, I can guarantee you'll experience so much more happiness down the road. Ooooo this is exciting!!!

I wish only for the best for the two of you, and while I may not be well acquainted with either, may your planning up to the wedding be a breeze!

Back