Satan's Little Princess

Age 20
Female
The Abyss
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
705 posts
4 Years
Kind of disappointed it didn't get an electric typing, but great design overall.
“In great deeds, something abides. On great fields, something stays. Forms change and pass; bodies disappear; but spirits linger, to consecrate ground for the vision-place of souls… generations that know us not and that we know not of, heart-drawn to see where and by whom great things were suffered and done for them, shall come to this deathless field, to ponder and dream; and lo! the shadow of a mighty presence shall wrap them in its bosom, and the power of the vision pass into their souls.”

Joshua Chamberlain

Name: Tombstone
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 29th, 2020
148 posts
11.4 Years
I hate when they do bs retcon stuff like this. Doing a mythical evolution after 7 generations of none existing isn't creative, it's just stupid.

Just like when they did cosmog being the first legend to evolve. It just makes the design team look like idiots for following a rule for 20 years when they could have just not done it and been making them the whole time.

At the very least, on the positive side I like the lore behind the evolution, and hope that fusing a bunch of them together actually manifests itself gameplay wise.(as opposed to zygarde which was just an ability that showed an animation depicting it)

Demo coming August 20!

Curly Brace

Where did everybody go?

Age 18
Male
D12
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted August 15th, 2020
It is swole and I love it

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,968 posts
12.7 Years
At the very least, on the positive side I like the lore behind the evolution, and hope that fusing a bunch of them together actually manifests itself gameplay wise.(as opposed to zygarde which was just an ability that showed an animation depicting it)
As noted in the article, you just need 400 Candy to evolve, rather than physically merge them together. Mind you given it's GO only it makes sense they cut corner given the obvious issue of storage limits being experienced by players atm...

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

BadSamaritan

Gone Fishin'

Male
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted July 29th, 2020
148 posts
11.4 Years
As noted in the article, you just need 400 Candy to evolve, rather than physically merge them together. Mind you given it's GO only it makes sense they cut corner given the obvious issue of storage limits being experienced by players atm...
The storage limit is kinda why I thought it would be a good idea though. If you could merge them prior to having 400 candy worth of them, that is.

Demo coming August 20!

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 23
he/him
Milaturia.
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 21 Hours Ago
6,060 posts
11.7 Years
Now I'm wondering how this Pokemon will evolve in the generation 8 games...

Anyway, Melmetal has won me over.
Theme: Ramuda Amemura
Pair: Drew

Janp

Age 23
They/Them
Czech Republic
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
4,179 posts
7.5 Years
I didn't like Meltan's design, but I love Melmetal! I really hope they'll do more with the whole lore either in GO or Let's GO (or even in the Gen VIII games).

But that way to evolve it? I can see that Meltan will be rare and it will take a long time to get 400 candies. And I'm not even talking about how it will work in Gen VIII games.
Pokémon Challenges | Shiny Island

Caite-chan

...blasting off again!

Age 33
Female
Vermillion City
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
7,787 posts
16.9 Years
It looks like it took some steroids and bulked up. xD I like it though.
VPP: Zapdos @ 7,945 & Drapion w/Fairy @ 7,634|Futro Region
"We may not make a lot of money but at least we have our freedom."

🌹 🌹 🌹

x staff collab 2020 x

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,288 posts
4.5 Years
No sir, I don't like it.

Name: Narcissus

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

VisionofMilotic

Lover of Dragons

Female
Sootopolis City
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
4,288 posts
4.5 Years
I understood that reference, even if it’s your own opinion, which I respect.
Same here, I totally respect others who are excited about I. Cool, I hope you get this Pokemon since you like it a lot.

Name: Narcissus

I got Haxorus on "What Dragon-Type Pokemon are you?" https://quotev.com/quiz/5077163

bobandbill

one more time

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 4 Hours Ago
15,968 posts
12.7 Years
I'm alright with its design, rather neat. Not my most favourite but better than a bunch of others! And it's based on an interesting concept too imo.

Staff Anime Villain Collab - Earl de Darkwood - Interstella 5555

Daily | Drabble Dex | A Change of the Season
The Retelling of Pokémon Colosseum
Paired to Sheep :>

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
5,128 posts
10.5 Years
Now I'm wondering how this Pokemon will evolve in the generation 8 games...

Anyway, Melmetal has won me over.
It will probably just be a level or special condition. I don't see it being something unique. They always make things easier to get later on. I mean it takes 400 candies to evolve Swablu, Wailmer, and Magikarp. And there is probably one in 4th Gen as well. But there is nothing special to them at all.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy

Male
the town on no map
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
3,323 posts
11.7 Years
Thought it looked odd in the trailer, but the official artwork makes it seems a little bit better. But given that it's a mythical, I doubt I'll ever give this new pokemon much use.

Being a pure-steel is kinda disappointing, too. Still, I'm curious to see what it's base stat spread will be,

colours

she/her
the dream world
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Days Ago
6,663 posts
15.5 Years
I genuinely don't mind it! Usually I'm pretty neutral towards the Super Tough designs but Melmetal actually looks kinda nice. :o

Percy

Male
Asia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
3,057 posts
6.1 Years
ooh melmetal design is badass. love the meltan line now. disappointed with the evolution method though. i don't play PoGo at all

Dragon

lover of milotics

Age 27
Male
Viridian City
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
10,937 posts
7.2 Years
Kinda reminds me of Regirock and registeel were mixed together, but it kinda looks cool! I look forward on setwhat it can do.
❀ Staff Anime Villain Collab ✿ Nanami Yasuri ❀

Let me tell you a bit about my brother...
A long time ago he had the habit of biting his fingernails.
It wasn't elegant, so I told him to stop.
But he kept biting them.
So one day, I tore out all of his fingernails.

Kurapika

Male
Lavendar Town
Seen September 8th, 2020
Posted September 8th, 2020
913 posts
7.7 Years
Hmph! I am quite disappointed, at least I was expecting it.
Competitively, it sounds like an improved version of Registeel. I wonder what its ability will be, Clear Body would be an easy guess. Maybe a signature ability shared with Meltan? Oh wait, it could be Iron Fists... Hmm...
G3T - GEN 3 TOOLS ( Windows / Android )

tokyodrift

Age 26
Female
Online now
Posted 2 Hours Ago
4,071 posts
9.3 Years

if this isn't the cutest thing, I don't know what is