• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★☆ The Incredibly Wandering Thread ☆★ [v5.0]

Years
hello everyone!!

while looking through the index i somehow managed to come across this thread and i completely forgot it was a thing rip

gonna kick this on over to someplace cool

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Lol ohh... cool thread!!! <333

well.. my life, overwhelmed by codes of every kind atm.. 2nd gen arbitrary execution code for glitch thread.. future cheat code thread for 3rd gen.. life's good!

Last edited:

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
Lol ohh... cool thread!!! <333

well.. my life, overwhelmed by codes of every kind atm.. 2nd gen arbitrary execution code for glitch thread.. future cheat code thread for 3rd gen.. life's good!

hmmm... or i could do my cheat code thing for 1st gen's future trainer-fly thing...

Bad... Bad Nah & Dragon *slaps on wrists*... no getting me for double post. xD

Last edited:

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
Years
Wandering thread, I guess the answer to my first question is, "Yes, this is a joke." Since this is under "Previous Generations", I'll add a bit to this.

My favourite of the previous generations are Gen2, then Gen1. Call me old-fashioned, but I was 10 during that earth-shattering hype of the late 90s Pokemon revolution of N.A. and I wanted them all. I find the remakes of the olden games to be superior, but a different atmosphere. Electabuzz still stands as my favourite, including Gen7. Arcanine, Vaporeon, Victreebell, I've got too many favourites, and I'm not even moving to Gen2ers like Heracross and Es/Umbreon. Hoenn was charming, Sinnoh was long-winded and epic, Unova was....different but still a bit of fun. (Don't hate me, Gen5 fans. ^^) Kalos, I felt, was supposed to be "The Ultimate Game where you can also get a Kanto starter", and Alola was Hawaiian-themed charming. I'm kinda curious as to other thoughts, unless it's "Shut up, Palmer."

Disclaimer, my lack of detail and focus may result in.....the fact that this thread is a joke, not sure about it, but I encourage the Wandering Thread and its endless journey though PokeMunity Forums. I salute you.

Years
my favorite generation was the 4th, and favorite game is Platinum, followed by HGSS, and then Diamond/Pearl.

I'm actually about to start a thread on my playthru of Platinum :coolcat:

Years
also by the way:

i love Platinum; it's one of the best past generation games ❤️

really though I've had the most memories playing it besides like... third gen, and only because third gen was my first entry into the "core" series rpg.

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
My Fave Previous Gen Poke is..... Samurott, Samurott, samurott, samurott, SAMUROTT!!!!.... Samurott, samurott, samurott, Samurott...... samurott ~<333

Years
to kick off a bit more discussion, let's start off with something potentially interesting:

out of every previous generation's E4, which was the most challenging for you guys?

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
to kick off a bit more discussion, let's start off with something potentially interesting:

out of every previous generation's E4, which was the most challenging for you guys?

none were all that challenging tbh probably original 5th Gen, but more because i only used 5th gen pokes then... I always thought 1st gen E4 Agatha was a real nightmare but then i was too lazy to ever level up xD

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
hmmm... or i could do my cheat code thing for 1st gen's future trainer-fly thing...

Bad... Bad Nah & Dragon *slaps on wrists*... no getting me for double post. xD
wow i think that this is first time i've ever seen anyone ask to get infracted for something they did lol

now where's my banhammer....
Spoiler:

Years
This year I've been playing Emerald and Platinum a lot, with parties of high leveled Linoone picking up items. It's somehow so awesome to get a heap of Leftovers and PP Up in a legitimate way!! And a way to get multiples of that most sought-after TM, Earthquake!!

I will heart Gen 3 forever, Gen 5 too. I still play Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald heavily. I hugely enjoyed ORAS, but it kinda wasn't necessary for me. Gen 5... IMO, the last great generation. I want to see another generation that introduces that amount of Pokemon and has only new Pokemon appear until post game.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Hmm, I always wanted to say that, but I never found the appropriate place for it. This seems perfect though, so... UNOVA'S ROUTE 14 HAS A FREAKISHLY BEAUTIFUL THEME DURING SUMMER

Amy May

Banned
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Nov 13, 2021
I always loved the Unova map.. especially with all the season changes.

I think GF really got the cartoon "city crawling with people" thing just right with Castelia City in 5th gen. I still laugh whenever i see that area xD

Years
I know why Game Freak has taken Game Corner from newer games. I'm trying to get coins to exchange for TM 25 Thunder in crystal, to teach to my Lanturn, and I've been spending so many time and coins I'm feeling like an addicted man who could gamble his house in the game. This is too tough for kids.

Years
This thread is in the 7th Gen now. So to start interesting discussion, what do you say about Oranguru and Passimian?

I love their design and I think they fit the whole atmosphere of the games. I've used Passimian in one of my challenges on Sun and it was okay. I had no way to trigger its ability, but it was still decent Fighting-Type.

Back