• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★The Water Park★ [Water-Type Fan Club]

Pokemon of the Week for the week of: July 2, 2012

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
Worst water-type?

Bibarel. Hands down. Typing plus movepool would easily kill it despite the HP. Plus look at it's goofy face. It makes Whiscash even better.

Which water-type Pokemon do you think needs a new evolution? (baby form or third stage?)

Kabutops must have another evolution. I would suggest his be Water-Steel like Empoleon.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Answering my own! :3

Which water-type Pokemon do you think needs a new evolution? (baby form or third stage?)

Lapras and Buizel are two of the water-types that are in need of a baby form. Wouldn't it be adorable to have a little baby Buizel or a little baby Lapras? :3

I agree with Gawain with Kabutops. With its sharp knives I think its next evo should be another water-steel type, as we only have Empoleon. :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I WANT A BABY OMANYTE <333

In all seriousness putting cute ideas aside, I'd love to see an evolution for Floatzel. Possible a baby form too, but I'm not sure that's as vital. I just see Floatzel as a Pokemon with huge untapped potential and it should certainly be able to reach this level in my mind! It has a moveset/build mainly focused around using somewhat direct moves, including the move Aqua Jet which was designed for the Buizel family, so I think they really should be able to put this to better use. Maybe a bulkier stronger evolution would be good for Floatzel? Possibly even a smaller, thinner, faster evolution that'd properly be able to utilize the types of moves Floatzel receives, but for now I'm wanting a bulkier powerhouse. :3 I also want to see an evolution for Basculin, just so that I'll hate it a little less. xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hmm, I wouldn't mind seeing a third evolution for the Buizel family. :3 At some point I do consider Buizels a "baby pokemon. xD" So, hopefully the evolved form of Floatzel would be powerful and stronger. :)

Baby Omanytes...omg. :3

Mentalii

Back
Years
Shello's winning the pool, I'm surprised. I thought Dewott would have more votes, and anyway, I voted for it, it's my favourite form of the Oshawott evolutions.

Why not a Vapoeron evolution? Seriously, I've always wondered how could be the eeveelutions if... They evolved again :3
As I said previously, I'd also liked to see a Luvdisc evolution, so that little pink flageolet became a little bit more useful, and an evolution for Basculin, because currently this Pokémon seems for me to be incomplete. Qwilfish too, is a little "incomplete" I think.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Looks like Shellos is winning :D I'll keep the poll open a little longer since I'm going to be away for most of today (It's Mother's Day here, important day :D). I'll go ahead and start a new topic in the meantime, yes?

Favorite Water-Type Gym Leader? Which of the gym leader's Pokemon (the one you chose in the first question) do you like best?

(yes you can say Shizui but....we don't know what Pokemon he'll be using soooooo lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Favorite Water-Type Gym Leader? Which of the gym leader's Pokemon (the one you chose in the first question) do you like best?
Add hard choice! Either Misty, Juan, Wallace, Wake or Cress... /trollface. Honestly I don't know, it's too difficult to choose just one. Cress has a lot of potential with his personality, it'd just be nice to see an updated team for him. Misty... Honestly I don't like her, but her Pokemon are great; I especially love the way she uses Starmie and Kingdra to create a complete powerhouse team. Juan and Wallace I barely remember, and Wake is just pure awesomeness. Plus Wake's main Pokemon is a Floatzel iirc so that's a lot of bonus points for me :3 So yeah I think I'll go with Wake 'cos his Pokemon are pretty damn awesome c: And as for my favourite one of his Pokemon, if you can't already guess the answer is Floatzel. x] The way he uses it really brings out Floatzel's unique traits and power and I'd love to see more trainers use it the way he does. :3

Years

My fave Gym Leader is probably Crasher Wake, he has very awesome Pokemon. I like his Quagsire cos it has very few weaknesses plus it even uses Ice Beam in the anime.

Kyogia

Just a Pleasant Piplup
Years

I'll have to choose Misty, because I know the most about her, and my favorite Pokemon of hers would have to be Lapras because Lapras is one of my favorite Pokemon.

Such a biased answer.

Cid

Years
Baby Omanyte and Lapras! omg.
And I agree with giving Floatzel and Basculin new evolutions.

Crasher Wake is awesome. But I liked Misty longer than him so I'll go with her. Wait, that's not fair. Maybe, I'll just admit that I like Misty more than the other Water-type Gym Leaders. Um, reasons would be the anime and the generation she came from, yep. And among her Pokémon, I like Lapras best. Obviously because it's one of my partner Pokémon, and one of my favorite Water-types, no?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Congrats to Shellos for being the next Pokemon of the Week! Such an adorable Pokemon. :33

Answering my own topic, yes?

As a classic gamer myself, I have the utmost right to say that my favorite gym leader would be Misty. She's highly competitive with her water Pokemon and she knows how to battle with them too well. ;3 My favorites in terms of Pokemon will have to be Staryu and Starmie for their designs and for their loyalty. :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
i would like to see baby form of Buizel and Lapras
i would love to see an evolution of Masquerain, Basculin, Pelipper, Castform and Cloyster

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

I'm definitely voting Misty for this. First off, she is my favourite gym leader. She has a great design and after seeing her in the anime, how could I not just love her. She's also very fun to battle, especially in the Johto games. I love her Psyduck in the anime, it's just hilarious.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow, there's some of you that have said Misty. It's nice to see members that still support her & stuff! <3

New topic, guys!

Favorite water-type starter?

Short announcement: in the front page, there will be a "Guess That Pokemon" riddle activity. :D I'll be posting a riddle and you get to guess the water-type Pokemon I am talking about. :D I'm going to see how this will come out, yes? :3

You can PM me the answers, I'll give....three days. Good luck! :3

Years
Favorite water-type starter?

When you know Hikari, her fave Water Starter is...

Spoiler:

I love Oshawott, he's the cutest.

Cid

Years
Yay thank you for always looking out for this club's activity, Megan!
I love the idea. Riddles. <3
I'll be sending a PM in soon.

Favorite Water-type starter?

Squirtle! I know Totodile has its merits. Mudkip has a reasonably huge fanbase, of course, for many reasons. Piplup was awesome in the anime like Totodile. And of course, Oshawott was just lovely; I actually liked it more than how most people reacted when they first caught a glimpse of it. Adding on to that, all their evolutions are great. I love them all, in fact. But Squirtle holds a special place in my heart, and I will always adore it for old and personal reasons.

'Chya, Squirtle is my favourite for every category you put him in.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Name: ShinySearcher (The 01 shall be forgotten and left to die, k?)
Your Partner Pokemon: Milotic and Samurott
Why do you like Water-Types? Water is one of my favorite types. I love boats and stuff for real, so guess it only makes sense that I like Water types xD
Admission Fee Paid: One PokeDollar.

Worst Water Type?
I'ma go with everyone else here and say Basculin. The thing is just so.. Useless! And it's ugly, too, Magikarp at least looks cool shiny. The one use for it I can think of is EV training. Low-leveled, give three speed EVs each, and are near a PokeCenter, it's the by far the best place to EV train in BW.

EDIT: I forgot to change my name to ShinySearcher lmao.

Years
Why do you like Water-Types? Water is one of my favorite types. I love boats and stuff for real, so guess it only makes sense that I like Water types xD

Worst Water Type?
I'ma go with everyone else here and say Basculin. The thing is just so.. Useless! And it's ugly, too, Magikarp at least looks cool shiny. The one use for it I can think of is EV training. Low-leveled, give three speed EVs each, and are near a PokeCenter, it's the by far the best place to EV train in BW.

Hi ShinySearcher, you have been granted entry into the Water Park.

Now, come and see all the Water-type Pokemon inhabiting the park.

And nice partner choice - Samurott and Milotic are awesome!

Now, time for some Shellos pics as our Pokemon Of The Week:

Spoiler:

Which variant of Shellos do you like better - West Sea (pink) or East Sea (blue)? I love East Sea Shellos better.

Cid

Years

Worst Water Type?

Welcome. :)

I...actually liked Basculin when it was first revealed. :(
I don't know what I'd answer for worst Water-type, honestly.
Only thing that comes to mind is Simipour but the reasons I have for that are pretty much baseless.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
-----------------
Wallace. Elegance and beauty coupled with power is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back