• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

🍪The Cookie Factory

Years
  • Who doesn't like a cookie, the grandaddy of sweets? The only question is what's your favorite flavor cookie? Even that isn't much of a debate, it is scientifically proven that hot homemade chocolate chip cookies are the best, but I can humor discussion of other cookies for the sake of conversation. What's your number one cookie?

🍪The Cookie Factory

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    This might be a cheating answer, but I like ordering Oreo flavored milkshakes. They can make me sick, but it's worth it on occasion.

I also like eating Cookie Dough in moderation.

And those soft sugar cookies they sell in the stores are great too.

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Lemon lavender are the best for me. now I want some :sadwick:
    This sounds like something I need in my life... I love lemon-flavoured stuff...

🍪The Cookie Factory

There are those chocolate cookies with the chocolate melted in the middle and you break them in half and the chocolate spills out like a lava cake? Those. Give me those.

But more realistically, I'll take chocolate chunk and just say that's my usual favourite. It's just a better chocolate chip cause the pieces are bigger.
    I'll also take the opportunity to mention Subway cookies are like, shockingly good? They aren't tiny or hard or bland, they've genuinely been fantastic every time I've bought them. When I graduated high school I got a small bag of Subway cookies as a grad gift from the school and I couldn't even complain cause having those was almost worth the pain.

Years
  • Chocolate peanut cookies:
    Spoiler:

And any other answer is objectively wrong :sneaky:

Back