• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#1 - Your PC Resolutions?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My resolution for this place would be to try and make lots of friends here and maybe possibly become a Moderator (haha...). I've already made friends with some people but I'm hoping to make more. I'm still kind of shy so it's preventing me to go and talk to new members individually. I'm not much of a social person lol...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I say this every year, but to integrate myself into the community by posting more and being more active.

I genuinely will try this year!

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    maybe replying to vms and pms more often? i lost touch with a bunch of cool people so i guess that's not too bad of a resolution

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I've been exploring some new sections, and I'd like to spend more time in them and make some new friends. Same as most of the rest of you, it seems.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Sorry. I made a typo. I meant to say that I'm not in very high hopes. I never once believed in luck. Whatever happens happen. Everything I worked so hard for and even overdid myself I get nothing in return. It's been that for many years.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I do want to post a lot more, not only in my home-sections of A&M and A&D, but in other places too. Like I said I'd like to branch out into more sections. I was aiming for WoPC and one of either Roleplay Theatre or The Underground, but that'll be very time dependent.
    I do want to focus a lot more on A&D so that it gives me motivation to make more Design-ish stuffs.
    A&M is stuff is more of writing weekly thoughts on the airing anime too I guess.

Aside from that, probably keep up good communication with PC friends, hopefully make some new ones too and be here for any GT events - because that's always gonna be fun!

Aaand maybe push into the 5000 - 6000 post count by end of this year.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • As for me, I have 2 PC resolutions. The first, is to get rid of negative and sad feelings that has bothered and hindered me from being active in here to its fullest.

Besides of that, the other one is that I can fulfill my duty as a PC mentor even more, and making sure that the PC members that I'm mentoring with will stick to the end of the mentoring period without signs of them being inactive and all.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I would like to post more, and find a section to post in. I've had a lot of trouble with that lately )': I'd also like to meet new friends and talk more! Also I feel becoming a staff would probably help, giving me a sense of authority (Though I highly doubt it would happen) and I would also like to answer my vms faster! Lol

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I want to make more friends here somehow. I'd also like to hit 1,000 posts. Dunno how!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Sorry. I made a typo. I meant to say that I'm not in very high hopes. I never once believed in luck. Whatever happens happen. Everything I worked so hard for and even overdid myself I get nothing in return. It's been that for many years.

Hey bro, you have the same shot to be on Staff as anyone else on here does. Just keep doing your thing, and be you. Stay active and you never know what the future holds. If you think you can't do it, then it's not going to get done. I believe in you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does.

My goal on here this year is to simply be active all year and not take **** too seriously.

Years
  • Probably try and expand the sections I go on. All I do now is play mafia and as much fun as that is haha...., I'd like to see if there's anything else I can do.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    No resolutions for me. Instead I go in with some expectations, like getting better at analytic thinking.
    Never give up hopes completely, though. :)
    There've been people who were promoted to mod after only a couple months.

Zoroark Cutie

The Illusion Fox Skyfarer
    Years
  • I got about 3 resolutions. I want to be more active on here, and in general as well as a few other sections that I've been somewhat or very little active in. I also want to try to make some more friends, it never hurts to have more friends and people talk to. I also want to try to be more on here, as in try to have people know me a better and stuff like that, if that made any sense.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Never give up hopes completely, though. :)
    There've been people who were promoted to mod after only a couple months.

Hey bro, you have the same shot to be on Staff as anyone else on here does. Just keep doing your thing, and be you. Stay active and you never know what the future holds. If you think you can't do it, then it's not going to get done. I believe in you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one that does.

Thanks guys. That really means a lot to me.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    continue being awesome

Mine are to post more in the hacking section, host some more mafia games and continue to work on talking to more people :).

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Here are my resolutions:
    -Stop limiting my activity to only two sections and try to get back in some other places.
    -Reach 8000 posts.
    -Host a couple of events and Mafia games.
    -Talk to more people (and fight my own shyness).
    -Stop procrastinating and finally make more use of my blog.
    -Update my profile description, it's terribly outdated.

It's quite a lot, hopefully I'm able to fulfill them all.

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • -Get more activity into ORAS ;-;
    -Revive my World of PC region, because it's my baby <3
    -Get more into roleplaying in RPT.
    -Get my fangame into a beta release...and by extension, become more active in Game Development, rather than just being a lurker.
    -All in all, increase my creative contributions to PC.
    -Become better friends with the friends I already have here :)

Last edited:

Adrasteia

[font=Comic Sans][/font]
    Years
  • Iv just started building competitive teams so my resolution is to be more active in the 'Battling and Team Building' section so I can join the PCL when the off season ends (or at least be a mercenary) :)

Back