• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: 11 years of Adventure on PokéCommunity

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I can't believe it is eleven years since I signed up for PC O.o wow. Eleven is one of my favorite numbers so I thought I'd make a thread to commemorate it (also I usually forget my anniversary every year but somehow this year I didn't xD )

PC wasn't the same back then, the internet wasn't the same, and Rika certainly wasn't the same girl as I am today c: It's been a wild ride, full of so many friends and adventures. And usernames... I've been a staff member for almost half of the time and done many different things. And still, I'm not bored or fully taught!

I'll make another thread on my 22 year anniversary, so you all better make sure PC is still going strong in the year 2029. jk, but thank you all for making PC such a lovely internet home <3

Years
    and it's your 31K post on top of that. :o not bad

but congrats on your 11th anniv n.n hope you stay for more years to come rika! you really have made a huge impact on this community and it really wouldnt be the same without you.

Years
    Congratulations! Don't know what we would to without you. You are a huge help Rika. Here's to another 11 years and more of fun and happiness. Lots of love to you!

Last edited:
    Years
    I know what you mean. I'll be celebrating my 10th in April. Time flies!

PC would definitely not be the same without you. You are an amazing admin, and even a more amazing person <3 Congratulations on 11 years!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    11 years, wow. To think I was in second grade when you joined! 8)

But seriously, congratulations Rika! Thanks for everything you do for PC! :D

Back