• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

24 days left... What do you want for Christmas?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We kick our countdown off with asking what you're wishing for this year (: go!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Since I got Pokemon Moon already, I now have no specific Christmas list... :p

Maybe guitar strings, or some fandom merch that absolutely no one would know how to get me, because it would ship from Japan.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Like I said in the other thread, I've been needing a new TV for quite some time.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hmm... at times I've been wanting to get a regular-sized New 3DS because I wanted to play on smaller handheld at times.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I need a new tablet cause mine is really old so I hope it get one :3

Dishonored 2 would be nice as well :)

Years
  • To be honest I really don't want a 3ds, car etc etc.
    My wish is to be as healthy as possible, be happy and have success in my exams this year so I can finally go to a university!

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Also, don't forget about Hanukah. Not everyone here celebrates Christmas.
    Ie: me.

Anyway, I don't want anything for Hanukah. We're in debt, so.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Pokemon Sun and Moon, Final Fantasy 15, and Elder scrolls anthology. Together they shouldn't be any more expensive then a new 3ds which is probably the max my family would pay.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • We don't do presents with Christmas, because us Dutch people think we're cool and made up our own version of Santa Claus called Sinterklaas.

I don't expect much though. All I asked for is The Wizard's Tower, an expansion to the Castle Panic boardgame and maybe an extra set of dice for D&D because rolling the same die twice for one attack is lame.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I want more warm/fancy/funny socks. Nobody ever gives me socks, I've been wishing for it for a decade.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • The smiles of friends. <33

Honestly, I dunno what I really want; I kinda gotten everything that I can ask for from hard work already, sooo I guess it's fair game at this point?

Years
  • Like I said, my plush I ordered off amazon, but I don't think they'll get here in time.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sleep. :p I never want anything, in the past mom would always have to force me to think of something I want for Christmas. All I want is to sleep in until 10AM for a week.

orrrr money because adding to my savings is always good!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • with how exhausting this year of school has been, the 2 week break from that will probably be a better gift than anything else I could be getting tbh

but besides that maybe just money or starbucks gift cards
    Dishonored 2 would be nice as well :)
    gl getting it it's amazing :)

Last edited:
    Back