• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Disney Challenge

Years
    Missed day one so putting it in this post.

Day #1: Your favorite character

Definitely has to be the Genie in Aladdin. Aladdin is my favorite Disney movie and I'm 99% sure it's because of the Genie. Even now I can watch it and still get plenty of laughs. RIP Robin Williams you will always have a special place in my heart. <3

Day #2: Your favorite princess

Going with Princess Jasmine for this one. I like her look, attitude, and personality. Personally I felt she was one of the princesses most people (read:not just girls) could relate to in some way.

Years
    Day #3: Your favorite heroine

This isn't as easy to answer since many of the princesses fall under the heroines, but to pick another one from that group I think i'll go with Mulan, since she had lots of beneficial traits to her including strength, skill and noble. While there were other female Disney characters like that, Mulan was one that stood out very well.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. When the movie came out I went to school with and had a crush on this little hawaiin girl and then after that I always called her lilo. Now days I just really feel a lot of lilo's feels.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years

If she counts as I haven't watched that many Disney movies with heroines in it is Anna from Frozen, mainly with the ending of the movie on which I won't mention here due to possibly some members having not seen the movie yet

Last edited:
    Years

*Clears Throat* Well you may or may not have heard this Disney character and movie, but I'm choosing Anna from Frozen (yeah that really obsolete movie that I'm sure no one saw :P). I'm choosing her because if you haven't noticed I'm doing like all Frozen related answers and since I'm pretty sure Elsa was no heroine, I'm going with Anna.

Years
    Day #4: Your favorite prince

I think I would have to go with Aladdin. He was one of the more clever characters from this group to me, and I liked how he worked with Abu and the carpet to take Jafar. I also liked Eric and Flynn, too.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    not really sure if I should post day four aswell but..
    my favorite heroine would have to be tinker bell. i love how she does so much for peter pan and he hardly notices except when she does stuff to separate him from wendy. plus tinker bell is super cute so why not

Years

My favorite has to be prince Hans. I chose him because he taught the younger generations of girls that they don't need a prince to rescue them. And also because it was an amazing plot twist to a super cliché movie.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Beast from Beauty and the Beast. I can't really pin down the words at the moment to explain, but I may come back and edit this later.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years

I'm going to have to go with Beast also as he can fend for himself, both in the movie and in the Kingdom Hearts games (yeah, I'm still in a Kingdom Hearts kinda mood :p) plus, he's a LOT better than Prince Eric :p

Years

I'm probably going to have to go with Mulan on this one. The Disney princesses were stereo-typically damsels in distress, so Mulan was a nice change of pace and I loved her characterization.

Aladdin. He's the total package! He made the movie for me along with Robin Williams. I felt he was the most relatable prince, similar to Jasmine as most relatable princess!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    does Flynn Rider count? because I loved him. charming, kind of stupid, and not at all very regal. my favorite kind of animated man. I mean, his role wasn't overplayed or anything and he was super sweet and Disney-like, as he should be, without being too stereotypical.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    aladdin for days. i guess i really like how there seems to be more of a backstory for him in comparison to someone like prince eric. well, i guess it's either him or prince naveen with that cute personality of his.

Years
    Day #5: Your favorite hero

Want to try to have some variety here, so I think i'll choose Simba from The Lion King. He had a lot of character to him and wanted to be a king alright, and he conceivably cheats his way out of his own end early in the film. Near the end he puts up a very well done fight against Scar. It's pretty wild, what he goes through but it does portray a vicious hero alright.

Years

Hmm, I'm gonna come out from the Frozen trend I've been doing and say that my favorite hero is Woody from Toy Story. It's crazy to think that in the beginning of Toy Story all Woody wanted to do was to be played by Andy and at the end of the Toy Story series Woody let Andy go.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years

I'm going to go a little underrated here and go with Tron from "Tron" due to him trying to go out of his way to protect the Users and fellow Programs :)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    genie from aladdin. i think in a way he was a hero because on aladdin's last wish was supposed to set genie free but instead it was used to save the day. i could be completely off and imagined that whole thing but it's been a while since i've seen aladdin.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Day #2: Your favorite princess

Uh........ Ariel, I guess? I don't really think much about the princesses that much. But she's the most enjoyable, I suppose. Plus, I take so much pride in watching a teenager trade away her biological birth parts just so the prince's dinglehopper can make her new toes curl!

Mulan? Pocahontas? Kuzco? Not sure.

Aladdin certainly had a cheeky, cute charm. But Shang, with all his repression... I'm here for it. I could change him! I could make him mine!

Woody! His dedication always gets me tearing up :/

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

Sora counts right? He's half and half with Final Fantasy so should be fine. He's definitely the best my favorite disney hero.

Years
    Day #6: Your favorite animal

I decided for this i'll take Timon and Pumbaa from The Lion King. They were funny with their dialogue, and came up with the famous Hakuna Matata song that has those lines almost everyone remembers by heart. There are probably others I could think of, but none that I recall at this very moment were as fun a duo as these two were.

Back