• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

30 Days of Disney Challenge

Years
    I am playing catchup.

Day #1: Your favorite character:
    Jessica Rabbit

Day #2: Your favorite princess:
    Megara (Meg)

Day #3: Your favorite heroine
    Mulan

Day #4: Your favorite prince
    Aladin

Day #5: Your favorite hero
    Hercules

Day #6: Your favorite animal
    Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse (Aristocats Kittens)

Years

Well some people might disagree with my choice, but I'm choosing Scar from The Lion King. The reason for this is that you could tell he was the "bad guy" in the movie like you didn't have to go through some plot twist before you found out which I think worked for the movie. And I think he played his role perfectly. I mean he killed someone. How much more bad could you get?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Catchup time!

Day #1: Your favorite character

Day #2: Your favorite princess

Day #7: Your favorite sidekick

Most people hate on the movie, but I thought it was pretty decent. I enjoyed what it was and didn't pretend it was meant to be anything other than a zany, action movie. I actually enjoyed Depp's Tonto and though there are sidekicks I find more suitable for this title I still feel like I gotta give a shout-out to this guy.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Sven from Frozen due to him being a loyal friend to Kristoff

Goofy from The Three Musketeers and the Kingdom Hearts games because he promised to protect Mickey and his Friends in both areas and I commend him for that :)

Years

As to keep from choosing The Lion King or Aladdin too much, i'll go with Olaf from Frozen due to his upbeat nature that made him a funny character despite being on the weird side. He was a fun character and one that was presented in unsettling parts but I still liked him for how goofy he was.

Years

Michael "Mike" Wazowski was probably my favorite sidekick. Usually I like more fun people that don't really care about anything, but Wazowski was more serious and real and that worked. An example of what I mean is...
    [simple-spoil="Monster Inc."]After Boo came into their world through her door, all Wazowski wanted to do was to bring her back to her animated Earth planet so he wouldn't get in trouble.[/simple-spoil]
    This was more seriously real because he didn't want to be in trouble for housing basically an illegal immigrant.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    Pascal from Tangled. He was adorable.

Oh this is hard.. I guess Ray from PTF? I can't really think of any sidekicks atm.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

It's the bear necessities the simple bear necessities. Baloo is my favorite bear and the jungle book is one of my favorite movies, period.

Sir Codin

Judge Claude Frollo

He's a geniunely sick, twisted, and evil man and I like that in my villains. Also, Tony Jay is a fantastic voice-actor.

Years
    Day #8: Your favorite villain

I think i'm gonna go with Frollo from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He was just cruel to the very definition, his deeds were so maniacal and he even stated he was a good Christian. Not only that, but his theme song was really neat and fitting for a villain. He gets my pick.

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)

Minnie, she's cute and she & Mickey made a great couple and as a added plus, Russi Taylor (who plays Minnie currently) does a GREAT Minnie Voice :3

Years

Well I would have chosen Scar as my favorite villain, but I accidently picked him for another topic (yeah I should have thought ahead), so I'll choose Man or The Hunter... confused? Maybe this will jog your memory:

Yep that's right the hunter in Bambi is my villain. Now this may be argued over whether Man counts as a villain, but when you were like 10 and you saw this movie he was just as good as any other villain even though you never saw his face.​

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
    Years
    I have some catching up to do.

Day #1: Your favorite character
    Not counting princesses, villains, or the like... I'm going with Genie from Aladdin. Rest in Peace Robin Williams....

Day #2: Your favorite princess
    Even though I only saw about five minutes of The Princess and the Frog, I though Tiana was very unique. Besides her being the only African-American princess, she was the only princess to not be human for most of her debut.

Vanellope from Wreck-it Ralph. I felt bad for her for a while, but the reveal at the end of the movie made it even better.

Never saw Tangled, but Flynn Rider just because he was the only character throughout Disney's history to question why everyone started singing. Very clever.

Mr. Incredible. Disney's original superhero.

Simba from the Lion King. It was, and still is, in my opinion, Disney at its absolute best. Plus, I really like lions.

Rutt and Tuke from Brother Bear, not sure if they're more sidekicks or comic relief, but they're my favorites regardless.

Frollo. You can thank the song "Hellfire" for this one...

Pete. Mostly thanks to Kingdom Hearts II, I have a newfound respect for this oaf.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    the shark from nemo, he's hilarious and i love his voice.

goofy, he's such a sweetie. i'm not really realizing it until now but he's pretty much always been a favorite.

Years

I think I have to go with the iconic Mickey Mouse himself. Not only is he the signature mascot of Disney (if i'm not mistaken), but they've put him in a lot of works and gave him a handful of different personas, such as short films like Steamboat Willie, and some of their major films like Fantasia where they made him a sorcerer. They've done a lot with him, and he's worked out well alright.

Years

Goofy! Who doesn't like Goofy? He's a fun, loyal pet that is always full of energy. Plus he's Captain of the Royal Knights of King Mickey's court in the Kingdom Heart series. How cool is that?

DerpyTails

PokeBrony
    Years
    Day #10: Your favorite song

A Tough one, but I'm going to go with the Mickey Mouse March (otherwise known as the Mickey Mouse Club Theme) because it's catchy, had a couple of decent remixes on Kingdom Hearts II and BBS and I rather not go the easy route with "Let it Go" :p

Years
    Day #10: Your favorite song

There are so many I could go with for this one, and I think this one is gonna sound a bit lame and overdone, but...

When You Wish Upon a Star from Pinocchio. I called it "sounding a bit lame and overdone" because, well, it's the trademark song that Disney has used in some of the pre-movie logos, but after so many years it still has aged very well. It's a happy song that I will always be able to appreciate.

Honorable mentions: A Whole New World, The Circle of Life, Be Prepared, Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, Let It Go

Back