• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(????`)

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
  • What's your favorite kind of tea? (white? black? oolong?)

Who's your favorite Lucky Star character?

Have you seen/do you like Nichijou? :)

Green tea please! I'm fond of sencha and matcha tea. I also like red tea! I'll drink pretty much anything except fruit tea.

My favorite Lucky Star is Miyuki!! She's so cute and deserves more love. I love intelligent yet airheaded characters like that.

I love Nichijou! It's a favorite of mine. It's the first and only anime to make me laugh so hard I cried. My favorite character has definitely got to be Yuuko.

Anyway, what got you into ice type pokemon? If you were a gym leader what pokemon would you use.
    I love coolness (lol) and elegance of ice types, especially Froslass, and I think the moves are very pretty. Ice is fragile yet also capable of destruction, I like that duality.

But if I was a gym leader, I'd have normal types, because they're so adorable!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Are you a fan of Hyperdimension Neptunia? If you are, what's your favorite game of the series/character?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Are you a fan of Hyperdimension Neptunia? If you are, what's your favorite game of the series/character?

I have heard of it, but haven't looked into it! I only know about the purple-haired girl. I really like the theme songs done by the group Afilia Saga, though!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • What are your thoughts on those who hate cute anime with cute girls and idols because of how they're "pandering" to the waifu otaku culture and ruining their video games?

Do you wish Ice Pokémon were better in battles?

Are there any theme parks in Seattle?

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Question 1: What's your favorite season of the year?

Question 2: Do you play any instruments? If you do which ones do you play?

Question 3: What's your favorite Pokémon game?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • Hello there I guess we met for a long time so heres the question,

Why you love French?

Can you tell me a very small brief about French?

DO you ever travel to French?

If so, which place is your favorite to travel?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What are your thoughts on those who hate cute anime with cute girls and idols because of how they're "pandering" to the waifu otaku culture and ruining their video games?

Do you wish Ice Pokémon were better in battles?

Are there any theme parks in Seattle?

I think those people are silly, they should just enjoy cute anime and stop complaining!!!

I guess? I think they're just fine in battles! They each thrive in their own tiers. I don't think any one type is better than the other. They are a bit fragile, though.

I think so? I'm not sure! Does Family Fun Center count? I bet there's at least one.

Hello there I guess we met for a long time so heres the question,

Why you love French?

Can you tell me a very small brief about French?

DO you ever travel to French?

If so, which place is your favorite to travel?

I think it's a beautiful language, when I chose it 10 years ago I just developed a sort of attachment to it. I love speaking it. It's a lovely sound.

About French? Or do you want me to speak in French? Dans ce situation je parle de mes hobbies: mes amis, la musique, l'anime et bien sûr Pokemon.

I've only been to Paris, France once and I yearn to go back. Paris is a wonderful city, I felt so at home there. I wouldn't mind living there.

Looking at your thread title, are you a fan of emojis?

I sure am! They're so adorable!(◍•ᴗ•◍)

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) Your favorite:
    English Male Voice Actor
    English Voice Actress
    Japanese Male seiyu
    Japanese Female seiyu

and why are they your favorites

2) What would be your preferred facial expressions as you crush all of the enemies before you with your magical spiked baseball bat mace (I keep track with everyone's answers ;) ) while seeing the lamentations of the, well you know... while killing loads of enemy commandos, grunts, mafia thugs, da hoods, and whatever:

Choices are:
    Spoiler:

3) What anime or mange made you like anime and manga = Basically what was your anime and manga entry point that got you liking the said medium.

4) Have you ever played any Senran Kagura game?

Sukyandaru

kimi ni baby sweet berry love
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2019
    Haiii Noa ^^

1. What's your favourite part of the Denko saga?
    2. Scariest anime/manga character you know of?
    3. Have you finished Hunter X Hunter yet? Who's your favourite character?
    4. Thoughts on Australia?
    5. If you could go anywhere in Japan where would it be and why?

These are my questions for now c:

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 1) Your favorite:
    English Male Voice Actor
    English Voice Actress
    Japanese Male seiyu
    Japanese Female seiyu

and why are they your favorites

2) What would be your preferred facial expressions as you crush all of the enemies before you with your magical spiked baseball bat mace (I keep track with everyone's answers ;) ) while seeing the lamentations of the, well you know... while killing loads of enemy commandos, grunts, mafia thugs, da hoods, and whatever:

Choices are:
    Spoiler:

3) What anime or mange made you like anime and manga = Basically what was your anime and manga entry point that got you liking the said medium.

4) Have you ever played any Senran Kagura game?

Your favorite:
    English Male Voice Actor N/A
    English Voice Actress N/A
    Japanese Male seiyu Kamiya Hiroshi
    Japanese Female seiyu Ootani Ikue

They both have very unique and distinctive voices that take my ears to heaven.

What would be your preferred facial expressions as you crush all of the enemies... Definitely D, lol. I'm a softy

What anime or mange made you like anime and manga = Basically what was your anime and manga entry point that got you liking the said medium.
    Definitely One Piece!

Have you ever played any Senran Kagura game?
    Nope

Haiii Noa ^^

1. What's your favourite part of the Denko saga?
    2. Scariest anime/manga character you know of?
    3. Have you finished Hunter X Hunter yet? Who's your favourite character?
    4. Thoughts on Australia?
    5. If you could go anywhere in Japan where would it be and why?

These are my questions for now c:

1. I actually think the story is awful, so I don't have a favorite part, sorry!
    2. This guy
    3. I haven't finished, but my favorites are Leorio, Komugi and Neferpitou!
    4. It seems cool, and I definitely want to go sometime!!! Though I don't know much about it aside from there's a lot of dangerous wildlife
    5. Akihabara looks amazing!

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • Do you like music? And if so what genres do you like?

Yes I do! I love Jpop, doujin ongaku, idol music, video game music, vaporwave... and lots more :)
    My favorite artists are KOTOKO, Shimamiya Eiko and Shikata Akiko, I highly recommend everyone check them out!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • 1) If you were included in Mortal Kombat X, Guilty Gear XrD, or even Jojo Eyes of Heaven as a guest character, what would be your Fatality/Instant Kill/Lvl10 Heart Finisher/Critical Finish/Astral Heat attack?

2) Speaking of Jojo, what would be your attack rush battle cry? (ex: ORAORAORAORAORA, DORARARARARARARARA, ARIA AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA, MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA, PURAPURAPURAPURAPURA, WANNABEEEEE, AAHHTATATATATATATATATATATA, USHUUSHUSHUSHUSHUSHUSSHUSHUSHU)

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • 1) If you were included in Mortal Kombat X, Guilty Gear XrD, or even Jojo Eyes of Heaven as a guest character, what would be your Fatality/Instant Kill/Lvl10 Heart Finisher/Critical Finish/Astral Heat attack?

2) Speaking of Jojo, what would be your attack rush battle cry? (ex: ORAORAORAORAORA, DORARARARARARARARA, ARIA AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA, MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA, PURAPURAPURAPURAPURA, WANNABEEEEE, AAHHTATATATATATATATATATATA, USHUUSHUSHUSHUSHUSHUSSHUSHUSHU)

1. It would be an attack where I hug my opponent so hard I break every bone in their body! Hugging to death! >:D

2. It would just be laughing maniacally, probably

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • What's your favorite genre of book to read?

What are some of your favorite non-anime shows? (animated or otherwise)

What would you say has been the biggest learning experience in your life?

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • What's your favorite genre of book to read?

What are some of your favorite non-anime shows? (animated or otherwise)

What would you say has been the biggest learning experience in your life?

Favorite genre of book.... Hmmm, I actually like non-fiction books the most, like books about animals or world issues!! But I also love sappy, shallow romance novels, lol

I like Modern Family and Keeping Up Appearances, and I used to watch Psych and Memphis Beat, those are the ones I can think of off of the top of my head! I don't really watch many western cartoons.

The biggest learning experience was definitely moving out and living on my own, it was a real reality check and I've learned a lot about how to take care of myself in the past year.

Back