• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

404 error page not found

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
  • I guess I'll be productive for once? Or hang out at reddit instead, 'cause seriously, SPPf and BMGf ain't no fun after I start to frequent this place. =P

Then again, I did spend like 2011-2013 rarely visiting forums, so I guess I'll revert back to that state?

Years
  • As i've mentioned before, if PC vanished forever I would probably spend more time on Marriland than I have been since 2014. I was there first, and I still do like it there, so...yeah.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Even though this would benefit me so much in my studies and my career, a part of me would probably die inside. =(

I mean, I spent the last 3-4 years NOT being on PC, but ever since I made my return, the site has grown on me more and more by the day.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My life would be extremely different. I'd probably just quit the internet in general. Because PC is the one reason why I'm always online. haha.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I guess if PC were to die there'd be a lot more time for me to pursue my calling of being the vampire slayer. A lot of people are dying on my watch, it's really not pretty.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • Probably get on with life out of the net. PC is the last of my remaining forums that I go on and I'm not as heavily attached to PC as I once was. I left for 3 years so I don't think I'd have much of a problem leaving as long as the friends I have on here were on skype - that I can live with.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    If the domain returns an error that means the domain is responsive, so TPC mightn't be gone if that were the case. Well, to answer your thread in its spirit: if TPC went down, I wouldn't mind... and it's as simple as that. My experience of this place suggests it's not worthwhile for me to try to be a noteworthy constituent of a community, so I'm unlikely to find another forum.

Years
  • I would be kind of sad. This place is the perfect forums I've ever joined.

-There's practically next to none ass holes
    -It's active enough to not have your post get flooded in minutes
    -It's easy and has no annoying rules like "before you do this simple thing have X,XXX of post"

Years
  • I mean, I've gone through an absence of more than half a year so I guess that would say something, but through that time, I did pop in occasionally just to see how everyone was doing, if anything major had changed, etc. Didn't bother to post though. It's become habit to check PC from time-to-time and were it suddenly disappear, I'd probably be devastated. This community is probably the one I've been the most active in, simply because members actually want to talk to you, get to know you better, become online friends.

So thank you, members of PC, for accepting this weirdo into your neighbourhood.

Back