• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Sword and Shield character, Poké Ball Plus compatibility revealed during E3

kuzronk

Banned
Years
No Pokeball controller

You can't use the Pokeball as the controller like how you could have in Let's Go, what a waste of money and plastic that idea was.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
bruh i could have told you that it was a waste of money before swsh was even announced lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
The thing I didn't like about Mega Evolution is that only certain Pokemon are able to get it, whereas I think it was mentioned that Dynamax could apply to any Pokemon? The article also mentioned that Pokemon Bank Pokemon can only be transferred to the games if they are in the Galar Dex...meaning not every Pokemon from the first seven generations will make it in. As long as my favorites make it in, I'll definitely be checking this game out at some point, just wondering what the game-exclusive Pokemon are besides the Galar legendaries.

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2023
Honestly, this brought back my interest in my PB+ which until then has just been decor on my desk. I'm looking forward to maybe actually putting a pokemon in it this time. Say, Yamper for example :sloheart:

Sirfetch’d

Nessa is very cool. Probably my favorite designed character so far this game!

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 2, 2022
She has the best design so far, but thoroughly impressed with most characters. She is fierce.

I cannot wait to see what pokemon she might have for reals.. it seemed the gym trainers were duped due to not wanting to reveal more.

Also extremely interested in how the gym badge was a small piece within a large circle.. what is that about? and it looked like it would fit more than 8 badges.

Last edited:
Years
I was really happy when they announced that the Pokeball plus will be able to be used for strolling with Pokemon in Sword and Shield, I bought one for Let's Go and am always taking it places with me with Pokemon in it to help them gain experience, it's a lot of fun :)

Child Amnesiac

Ever changing
Years
I hope it isn't a pay-to-win scenario with how it improves your mons
IE: If you take your mons into the controller, they become really good.

Last edited:
Back