• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New characters and Clans revealed for Pokémon Legends: Arceus

New characters and Clans revealed for Pokémon Legends: Arceus

New characters and Clans revealed for Pokémon Legends: Arceus

We learn about four named characters, and hear some new music as well.
Years
  • it's been brought up a bit in conversation on discord, but it's quite curious how we keep being introduced to new pokemon and characters, but yet anything about the story is kept under wraps for better or worse. likely an intentional choice, although it'd be nice to know a non-spoilery reason why out of control pokemon (i forget the actual term for them) are they way they are.

Years
  • it's been brought up a bit in conversation on discord, but it's quite curious how we keep being introduced to new pokemon and characters, but yet anything about the story is kept under wraps for better or worse. likely an intentional choice, although it'd be nice to know a non-spoilery reason why out of control pokemon (i forget the actual term for them) are they way they are.

I agree, I believe it's meant for us to discover. As for the characters, I have a crush on Volo already.

Years
  • I m not so sure bout the Almighty Sinnoh's identity. it sounds really cool. Anyway, i m still pessimistic on the game, but the fact that they're playing with the name Sinnoh it's a really good sign. it could imply that they're actually taking care of the lore, which would be the best thing ever. So, some theories see Dialga and Palkia as the possible Almighty Sinnoh, because the Hisuian people themselves don't know how they're made. idk tbh, it might be Arceus as well, but like it's gonna get deep in any case tbh. if it was Arceus, then we'll be there waiting to know how Hisui became Sinnoh and why Sinnoh became Arceus. The fact that Hisuian people have really confused ideas on the theology is actually incredible, because this makes us believe that some things in the modern games may be wrong too lol. Anyway, my only theory on this, but it's actually pretty clear, is that since Team Diamond and Team Pearl exist, the Team Galaxy is actually the "Team Platinum" called in another way. Indeed the Soruwan's clothes have that platinum color lol. I would actually want to see Dialga and Palkia and Giratina in those games. It would be amazing, but tbh I don't expect it at all. We'll probably only get references like Team Diamond and Team Pearl, imo...

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Adaman reminds me of Sokka from Avatar: The Last Airbender, I absolutely adore his design!! I already am quite fond of Irida as well. These characters seem very colourful! Certainly looking forward to this release.

Years
  • almighty sinnoh, huh wonder if that's arceus

cool ancestors btw
    I am wondering this to... hmm..

it's been brought up a bit in conversation on discord, but it's quite curious how we keep being introduced to new pokemon and characters, but yet anything about the story is kept under wraps for better or worse. likely an intentional choice, although it'd be nice to know a non-spoilery reason why out of control pokemon (i forget the actual term for them) are they way they are.

I am thinking they maybe tight lipped on the story for a reason. I am happy either way honestly.

Back