• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6 years of the PokéCommunity!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
Years
  • Happy Birthday PC, and I'd like to take the time to say how honoured I am to be part if it's staff.
    I'd say the same thing. I haven't even spent a mere year on these forums, and it's been an incredible ride thus far. It's amazing to maintain such a wonderful place, not to mention the friends I've made here, oh yeah. XD; Happy Birthday PC! :D It's great to see that improvements have flourished and that it's still continuing to grow.

Last edited:

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Happy 6th birthday/anniversary Pokécommunity! Like many have said before I am proud to have been a part of this community and proud to have helped fund the running and maintenance that it has taken to keep it running an as well of shape as it's been. May you have many more years ahead of you and that I and the rest of us will be around to enjoy them!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Happy Birthday PC! Wow, times has changed. I totally remember my first few weeks in PC 4 years ago. I got to meet awesome people and talked about common interest. Even though I am not into Pokemon anymore, there are other things in the forum I truly enjoy. Thanks to the staff for all their hard work. You guys made this forum a great place to be.

I hope you will be around from years to come, PC. ^__^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    horay! My second time celebrating PC's birthday! :D
    I remembered last year though, meh~

Happy Birthday, PC!
    I am so glad I found this forum! ^^

I wish you to have more birthdays to come. :P

Years
  • Erk, last year was terrible when we had that influx of errors. Really glad it's not so much of an issue anymore. <_< Happy birthday, PC! :D May you continue you shine on as bright as a light bulb.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • Man, I wish I was a moderator or PC Supporter... Anyway, Happy Birthday PokeCommunity. I never knew October was such a special month.

My Birthday's on 12 October AND Naruto's also Born in October 10 (happy birthday naruto, hehe :)) AND al least 13 -16 new shows start on channels I watch. I love October...

Ydroj

beginning hacker
    Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    happy birthday to pokecommunity I hope it is going forward to 10 years or more

Arumus

Insert user title here..
    Years
  • Happy Birthday PC, although the new skin is awful. Brown? I prefered the white background, main reason why I never went on serebii forums as I hated the green.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Happy birthday PC! ♥ We've had some ups and downs together but I'm altogether thankful to have found this place over 6 years ago D;.

This year's shaping up to be amazing and I'm sure next year will be even better. Here's to 6 more years, y/y?

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • Happy Birthday PC! ^^
    I remember my first day here when it was November 2007, and I feel great to be part of this community now! ^^
    I've had made some awesome friends here from months past. This year has been alot smoother and better PC then last year! ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Happy birthday to the best site! Really not even a year here and i love it. Its kinda a part of me now. If that doesnt seem like it then look at my post count.

Years
  • It's interesting to reminisce on the times we've spent at PC, and to look at snapshots of our personality in the past. I've only been here for a third of PC's life and I've seen vast changes, not only for the physical forum, but the members here. I hope we'll continue on, past the lifetime of Pokemon and remain one of the most welcoming and well-constructed forums on the internet. Oh yeah, I went there.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Wow, 6 years? That's quite a long time... PC is growing, but it's hard to notice because of all of the active members posting everywhere. The theme is quite nice, too. I like it, and it's for a good occasion. XD

I hope I stay here as long as I can; I mean, for many more PC anniversaries.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • Happy B-Day, PC. I wish you to continue till the next generation. I've been here for only a year or so? but I think I got pretty attacjhed to PC.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back