• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: A CLOVER IS BORN TODAY

Retek

Banned
    Years

A CLOVER IS BORN TODAY

🎂Happy Birthday Hyzenthlay!🎈

HEAR YE, HEAR YE! Today ye shall be joining us in celebrating the birthday of a very special person! That special person being user Hyzenthlay!

Happy birthday bestie, woohoo!

Gosh, can't believe a year has passed so quickly! Maybe it's hard to tell because you never changed. Always a strong person at heart, always smiling, and always beaming with sunshine!

A CLOVER IS BORN TODAY

So, now as payback for gifting me that wonderful Deadpool drawing for my birthday, I have made you
    something too!

Spoiler:

Now, time for my partner-in-crime for making this thread, VisionofMilotic!
    🎉
    Have an exciting big day Annie, stay sweet! With love from Sam. Also I thought you would enjoy these on your birthday.

Spoiler:

🎁

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and for the lovely thread, I'm always so appreciate of them and it truly warms my day!! And of course, thank you Retek for the adorable Shinx-edition Switch, wish I could take it straight from the screen and play it! Not thanking you for the rickroll, not that I fell for it or anything 😒

Back