• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
  • Man I really wish I didn't have to work while all the fun stuff happens over the weekend :why:

pkmin3033

Not very well at all, according to this. Although I'm not sure that's entirely...accurate, for the kind of "getting along" we're talking about. xD

Years
  • I generally get along fairly well with Libras. I'm Virgo, so that means that Libra and I are semi-sextile, right next to eachother. I am said to form the tightest bonds with other earth or water signs, and that is sorta true I have found. I get along great with a lot of Taurus folk and have made best friends with Cancers over the year, but I do like what I have seen of Libra too.

They have a charm about them, I find that they make intelligent conversation and seem cool and in control, easy to talk to. They're also good people, the kind who speak out when they see wrong, they might even have a cause.

I went to cafe astrology, and did a full horoscope for pc, entering in the exact year that our baby was born I.e October 16th 2002. If you want to get into the ends and outs of astrology then I'll have you know that by these calculations PC is actually a Libra sun with a conjunction in Mercury and Mars, Pisces moon and Scorpio in Venus among their most notable placements. Yes, I'm that child of hippies.

This is what astrology-numerology.com has to say about Libra sun/Pisces Moon-born indivuals like our jolly good birthday fellow PC.

Spoiler:

Back