• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

pkmin3033

tbh it's pretty much the same as being 29...the existential crisis comes when you hear things you think are younger are older than you realise and that you're actually older than they are. THEN it hits you like a speeding train ;-;

Also that there were apparently 10 years between 2000 and 2010. I always forget that decade happened...

pkmin3033

tbh I wish I could forget the last decade, because it was easily worse than anything else I've experienced. I suppose in a few more years I will!

Yet I remember a lot of the 90s, I think. Probably because I was happy in the 90s, and that literally never happens anymore. xD

pkmin3033

I keep wanting to change mine...I had Milla Maxwell for all of 24 hours, then I got inspiration for Utena. Right now I really want to change to Cure Melody. I like pink.

Years
  • I keep wanting to change mine...I had Milla Maxwell for all of 24 hours, then I got inspiration for Utena. Right now I really want to change to Cure Melody. I like pink.
    Is Utena not pink enough for you or something.
    400076991102976000.png

I personally won't be changing my character theme for a few months because I'm lazy and I love this character.

Back