• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: a good ol' fashioned DCC!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I just noticed that I've been on PC for over ten years now. I definitely did not see that coming.

Years
  • I've been on PC for six years.

Here it's been the LEAST snowiest February to date. That's what I heard on the radio anyway.

And today just felt like a fever dream. I've been sick in the head the last few weekends and once again, rest is needed.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Just passed two years. Stopped feeling like a newcomer at some point.

Coated everything with ice from the recent storm. Cleared the main roads already. Noticed a sheen across most of the snow elsewhere. Practically resembled a skating rink at the flat, open area of the nearby school. Fully supports your weight too. Slid down one slight decline without falling, thankfully.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    We ony had some minor snow fall. It's already thawing away again.

Years
  • Today was sunny, but cold. The snow didn't melt too much but the roads are fine.
    Can't wait until summer when people start literally racing up and down the road.

Years
  • It'll be mild, but snowy for the rest of the week. As if we don't have enough of the cursed white stuff.

I hope next week will be ok.

Years
  • After a month of virtually no snow, we get dumped with the white stuff on February 28th. But now it's March 1st and it's pretty much gone. Well people were expecting a bigger storm, but we only got one to three inches in reality.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I love March
    Mostly because of nostalgic reasons but also because it gets a little bird-friendly around this year at my place. The noons are the most pleasant.
    Well it does get hot but I love the chirping of birds just enough to ignore the heat

Years
  • Here it can't really decide whether it wants to keep snowing or not, then the melting makes the ground all mucky.
    That said, more sun!

Years
  • We're getting another "snow storm" tomorrow, but from what I hear, it'd only be 1 to 3 inches mixed with rain. Then, it'd be sunny Wednesday. So we go from sunny February to snowy March. Talk about crazy weather.

In other news, today started new schedules in day-hab, and honestly, they're making me sick to my stomach. However, i'm willing to give it the old college try. It's only been day one so here's hoping it gets better from here.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    can't wait for that to be the case here too. greatly prefer summer time.

in other news, i managed to finish my PhD last week (sooo much stress this past month), so now i am finally an actual legit Doctor :)

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • can't wait for that to be the case here too. greatly prefer summer time.

in other news, i managed to finish my PhD last week (sooo much stress this past month), so now i am finally an actual legit Doctor :)

Woaaaaaah that's so cool, congratulations Doctor!

Back