• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    [Kill] Gimmiepie

I don't know know if this helps, but do you guys remember when one of the day posts implied Sansa / Sonata forced someone to vote for another person?

I'd like to fess up that it was me Sonata influenced, and I had to vote for Omi.

I don't know if there was any rhyme or reason for it, but maybe it could be important information to someone.​

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I have reason to believe those who were pardoned (GP and Charlie Brown) became peasants after being sent to the Wall, based on the Attack of the Fist post and what Klippy said about everyone who was pardoned being present in the event. But I suppose GP's death will make it clear if my thoughts are right or wrong. Valar morghulis, after all.

[Kill] gimmepie

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    [Melt] Gimmiepie

being sent to the wall makes you a wight, there is a quote in the post that makes it more obvious but Mario Tennis is just too occupying for me to be bothered to find it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I really don't think being sent to the Wall makes you a Wight. Klippy just said Tommen could pardon people for three nights and they would be present at that event, which is why they got immunity. Now, if both the people he pardoned were Wights, that's because our suspicious were right. :p

Also shouldn't we be focusing on the White Walker instead? Samwell Tarly attempted to kill the Walker with dragonglass, so could it be that whoever Samwell's player is voted for the White Walker?

[execute] gimmepie

Etherion

Also shouldn't we be focusing on the White Walker instead? Samwell Tarly attempted to kill the Walker with dragonglass, so could it be that whoever Samwell's player is voted for the White Walker?

I highly believe that this is possible, but who?

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Maybe if we kill the WW then the people that they've turned into Wights will come back?

Maybe?

Problem is we don't know who the WW is.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Maybe if we kill the WW then the people that they've turned into Wights will come back?

Maybe?

Problem is we don't know who the WW is.

I'd imagine, if anything, the Wights would just die/fall apart rather than turn back. Since they're partially reanimated corpses.

Years
    While I would rather we be able to just kill the White Walker and (potentially) save Gimme, we have literally no idea who the White Walker is. Do you have any leads, Gimmepie?

I know exactly who it is, I just can't tell you.
    If it helps though, I'm pretty sure Wights revert to their previous alignment if you kill the walker.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I know exactly who it is, I just can't tell you.
    If it helps though, I'm pretty sure Wights revert to their previous alignment if you kill the walker.

We could do the next best thing, which is to look at who we know isn't the White Walker.

We know Gimmepie isn't, because he's a wight.
    Seth Rollins isn't, since he's confirmed to be Daenerys Targaryen.
    ApocalypseArisen can't be the White Walker, because Gimmepie voted for her a few night phases back.
    Mana and Nakuzami both came back into the game later on, so it can't be them (the WW would have to be someone who was here from the start).

Can anyone think of any other confirmed roles?

Once we have a good list going, Gimmepie can add one more name to the list by casting a vote for someone.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    ok if Charlie decides to go for me again then I'll just say why do you want me dead so much you got your revenge on F&L already. </3

We could do the next best thing, which is to look at who we know isn't the White Walker.

We know Gimmepie isn't, because he's a wight.
    Seth Rollins isn't, since he's confirmed to be Daenerys Targaryen.
    ApocalypseArisen can't be the White Walker, because Gimmepie voted for her a few night phases back.
    Mana and Nakuzami both came back into the game later on, so it can't be them (the WW would have to be someone who was here from the start).

Can anyone think of any other confirmed roles?

Once we have a good list going, Gimmepie can add one more name to the list by casting a vote for someone.

Pretty sure Charlie was Daario according to the post when he was pardoned.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I just looked back and Charlie Brown is Daario, but I'm not seeing anything in Daario's role that would let him know the identity of the White Walker. He can see the letters of players he's seduced, but does the WW send letters to the people he's converted?

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    I'm very happy to join this bandwagon to lynch Candy >:)

[Stab with a Valerian Steel sword]: Candy

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    "They had two recruits disappear in the last few weeks. First the one who had killed Jon and a man named Daario who had disappeared under suspicious circumstances like the first. "

SO i dont know if anyone even noticed this but this was the explanation Klippy said he'd provide during the night post.

Imo this is almost hard evidence that anyone sent to the wall becomes a wight, OR that they were already wights so they disappear.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back