• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Well damn... I guess we have to hope Tommen sees sense and doesn't pardon anyone else. A bit op for the wights though. Unless the Walker is going to get hit and/or a clue against them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I think Tommen can't pardon people anymore. Also Klippy's explanation was that they were used for the event, he'd already said they lost their family alignments and abilities. I think they probably were Wights from before, becoming a Wight simply by going to the Wall would make no sense.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    I'm also not inclined to believe Charlie Brown, considering his character is MIA in the story like Bidoof said. I'm pretty convinced he's just targeting Candy to get rid of her, and might be a wight himself. There's really nothing substantial he's brought forth to lynch her. :/

Tommen's ability is to just pardon people, like a governor role, and I don't think it considers if they're wights or not. Bardothren - oh god - may have been onto something thinking Daario, confirmed to be Charlie Brown, is a wight after his White Walker encounter. Maybe he's just enslaved to the White Walker regime, I don't know the Walker's full powers. But he did have an encounter, something that is highly suspicious and nobody thus far has been able to come out from without being converted.​

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh neat.

I don't know if this info is obsolete since I haven't been paying attention >.>; but I got a PM with info from the greenseer's vision?

eros is an unaffiliated role within House Stark.

Sooooooo what's up peeps?

Yukari

I'm pretty sure that Charlie Brown is pulling a Bard on us and accusing a random member of being the WW.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    So for people who we can be pretty sure are not the White Walker, we have:

gimmepie
    Seth Rollins
    apocalypseArisen
    Mana
    Nakuzami
    Charlie Brown
    eros (provided Nakuzami is correct0
    Candy (if it's true that Charlie Brown was converted to a wight, then he can't state who the WW is or vote for them)

Still wanna see how things play out though, so I'll table my vote until more info comes to light.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    So for people who we can be pretty sure are not the White Walker, we have:

gimmepie
    Seth Rollins
    apocalypseArisen
    Mana
    Nakuzami
    Charlie Brown
    eros (provided Nakuzami is correct0
    Candy (if it's true that Charlie Brown was converted to a wight, then he can't state who the WW is or vote for them)

Still wanna see how things play out though, so I'll table my vote until more info comes to light.

I'd argue that there's more than that as well - so far into the game I'm sure most house members are aware of who else is in their house PLUS have this list that everyone can use as well. Further narrowing it down. :)

Now mind you, if a person is just a peasant with no loyalties declared, then this list is all they got (unless they took notes of which people are sending subtle hints to others and can map out all the houses like that).

edit: And there's more than one conversion role guys - don't forget. There is still Lady Stoneheart too.

edit2: Wait, Soph... how do we know aA isn't WW? Did I miss something in an event that identified who aA is playing as? O:

Last edited:

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I'd argue that there's more than that as well - so far into the game I'm sure most house members are aware of who else is in their house PLUS have this list that everyone can use as well. Further narrowing it down. :)

Now mind you, if a person is just a peasant with no loyalties declared, then this list is all they got (unless they took notes of which people are sending subtle hints to others and can map out all the houses like that).

edit: And there's more than one conversion role guys - don't forget. There is still Lady Stoneheart too.

edit2: Wait, Soph... how do we know aA isn't WW? Did I miss something in an event that identified who aA is playing as? O:

Gimmepie voted for aA a few day phases ago. Wights aren't allowed to vote for the Walker (gimmepie implied this and then Klippy confirmed it when GP asked about a loophole he wanted to try out).

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    wait why was i quoted. I actually remember that much, just that no one really seemed to have direction yesterday.

Though not related to the WW Naku got info from the greenseer does this mean potentially four others got information from them as well?

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    wait why was i quoted. I actually remember that much, just that no one really seemed to have direction yesterday.

Though not related to the WW Naku got info from the greenseer does this mean potentially four others got information from them as well?

Sorry Ash, I'm not sure how your quote got in there. I must have misclicked when I was going back through the posts. Sorry :c

But yea, I'd imagine so, unless Nakuzami is the head of the Stark house and Bran/Bardothren only sent it to him.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    eros is an unaffiliated role within House Stark.

So eros is a Stark but not affiliated with the Starks? Unless I'm understanding this wrong. Would that make him Catelyn Stark, so Lady Stoneheart? The only Starks left are Ned and Robb, and Ned turned into a Wight just recently, and Robb should still be in House Stark.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Ned only became a Wight recently, and the White Walker was a role from the beginning. And we know people who had encounters with the White Walker and probably became Wights, even though it was unclear for some, for example Daario. No Starks were mentioned except Ned, but this happened today.

So anyway I'm going to go with this since our only alternative is gimmepie who is a Wight anyway, and will be reverted or dead once the White Walker is out. Killing Lady Stoneheart, a recruiter, would be much better.

[execute] eros

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I took that greensight hint from naku as eros being a peasant declaring loyalty to House Stark. But you guys could totally be right - he might be Lady Stoneheart O:

[Burn] eros

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    I think it's a good idea to vote for eros and all but I still feel like the pie should die

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    GimmePie is just a Wight, right? They can't do anything, if you want them gone you have to cut off the head. The Walker.

All hail the Eros deathening

[Free kill] Eros

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Actually I'm fairly certain that it just means that eros is a Stark with some other role, such as a Peasant or maybe some sort of tertiary role. I don't think it has to do with him being a wight or the like, otherwise he wouldn't have shown up like that.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    Christos has a point. Just like Nakuzami said, he's a stark with some other role, so he really may be Lady Stoneheart. Killing her WOULD be much better than killing gp who is a wight....

[kill] eros

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back