• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    At first I thought it just meant Eros was a pleasant loyal to Stark, but I think Christos has a good point. I think Seth summed it up well, better a potential recruiter than a wight that can't do anything

[kill] Eros

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Wow, everyone's following Christos pretty quick. A house effort, perhaps? Or could he be the White Walker...? Who knows?

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • especially since I was the one that received the information and don't think we should lynch eros, buuuuuuut okay whatever you guys say

95% certain Lady Stoneheart isn't within a house jsyk

edit: aka eros is likely either a Loyal Peasant or a Wight. I'm doubting that it's the latter though, as I stated earlier. Take your pick, chumps

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • eros is likely either a Loyal Peasant or a Wight. I'm doubting that it's the latter though, as I stated earlier. Take your pick, chumps

This is why I'm not so keen on changing my vote to eros ._.

I'm a little busy with something else at the moment in my life, but I'll come back and track everything about the Starks to see if I really believe eros is worth lynching. We gotta be damn sure we hit the White Walker soon if not now, because the houses are starting to get wrecked.​

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Er... I'm gonna go with Charlie for now

[LYNCH] Charlie Brown

Because clearly you're up to no good if you keep trying to get me :'c

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Personally...I'm not in too much of a hurry to lynch eros over an obtuse possibility that he might be Lady Stoneheart. If we're going to lynch someone random, it should at least be someone from the pool of people who we don't know whether or not they're the White Walker, imo.

Just saying, this lynch eros train seems to be leaving the station wayy too early.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Since we're killing you in Supps3 who do you think we should kill, Naku?

oh right forgot you guys were doing that. r00d

and I dunno. Like I said, I haven't been paying too much attention to the game overall. I just know what information I got in my pm, really, and I don't think eros is the best choice for lynching

Etherion

A bandwagon for eros?! Yay :) But then should we go for GP who is confirmed to be a wight? Or eros who could just be a peasant? I dont want him to do anything to me for voting him, like spraying his poisonous jizz or something. Ugh. Eww. Staph.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • I dont want him to do anything to me for voting him, like spraying his poisonous jizz or something. Ugh. Eww. Staph.

Gio you're literally perfection.

Voting gimmiepie will really get us nowhere, considering the real white walker is out there and just going to find someone to replace gimmie should he die and we'd be wasting a character if they do come back upon the WW's death.​

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    especially since I was the one that received the information and don't think we should lynch eros, buuuuuuut okay whatever you guys say

95% certain Lady Stoneheart isn't within a house jsyk

edit: aka eros is likely either a Loyal Peasant or a Wight. I'm doubting that it's the latter though, as I stated earlier. Take your pick, chumps

That was my interpretation of "unaffiliated but within a House", since Lady Stoneheart is Catelyn Stark. If I'm wrong then eros is probably a Loyal Peasant.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I still think GP should have died, so I'll stubbornly try again. Finding the WW isn't easy with so many options. When we limit their powers now, we can attack them when we have more information.

[KILL] gimmepie

Etherion

Oh, stop dreaming it wont happened. I'm just going to chance be vote because an eros bandwagon is a rare opportunity to pass. [Kill] eros

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back