• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I will be ending this phase soon. Please submit votes if you have yet to! Tonight there will be an event to learn a clue about the White Walker or possibly another role. Be sure to get ready for that. ;)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    I don't think I've voted yet, so

Kill gimmepie

beyond the fact that he's a guaranteed Wight, him and everybody and their mothers have been annoying me on Showdown lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    blaaaah. who to vote.

[kill???] honey

random name i swear. I'll try to keep better track of the next day. :c

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    NIGHT VII

Renly Baratheon was surrounded. Former friends, former enemies, all united to end his miserable existence. He had such promise. He was his brother's loyal man, through and through. He was now reduced to a subservient minion of evil.

He had no choice but to attack. He charged forward, slashing a blade at anything living. He was struck down without hesitation by Stannis. He thrashed around on the floor, wounded. He felt no pain, but remembered what it could be like.

Melisandre stepped forward, torch in hand, and said, "The night is dark and full of terrors, my King. Your brother is receiving our god's mercy now." She bent the flame to his torso and he lit up like a torch dipped in lard. gimmepie howled in anger before succumbing to the flames.​

RENLY BARATHEON IS DEAD

The Maester received news of the death of one of the wights. "Excellent."

He stepped back into his chambers where ravens perched in cages, squawking and cawing. He threw feed to them before opening one of the cages up and pulling from it a particularly gnarled and evil looking raven. It had an eye missing and its beak was scarred.

"I need you to deliver this message to someone very particular. You're a smart one, bird, so I know you won't disappoint me." The raven cawed.

"Find the one who can give you the names of these. They must know the cripple, the mother, the daughter, the wolf, the hand, and the exiled. Whoever gives you these names...will receive a hint as to the name of the true White Walker. Now, my raven, it won't be a grand hint, but...it could certainly help. I just hope you aren't intercepted by that evil one first."

The Maester walked towards the window and threw the bird out. It squawked and flapped its wings before flying high into the sky and out of sight.

[PM Klippy your answers - first right wins!]​

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Nakuzami as the Sellsword N0
    Lycanthropy as Joffrey DI
    Mana as a Peasant NI
    Orpheus as Shireen DII
    ????? as Tywin DIII
    Jupiter as Dacey DIII
    Blurryface as Jon DIII
    Stormbringer as Grey Worm DIII
    ????? as as Catelyn DIII
    Lucky Lickitung as Jorah DIV
    Bardothren as Bran DIV
    arachnidsGrip as Howland NIV
    Arx as Drogo NIV
    Shak as a Peasant DV
    Sonata as Sansa DV
    Ice as Arya DV
    Absol used bite! as Tyrion DV
    eros as the Faceless Man DVI
    apocalypseArisen as Lady Stoneheart NVI
    gimmepie as Renly/a wight DVII
    Ash as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    no as ???
    Candy as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Ryo as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Christos as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Lucid as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Mana as ???​

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Just so everyone knows, I won't reveal the answer to the above post until the next phase change. It will be sent out like a normal letter.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    And to save people the effort, someone has found it. Sorry to those who sent them in before I updated that. :)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    DAY VIII

Daario Narahis was cornered. Somehow the living had found him. He still had a bit of himself left and tried to flee, but the humans shot him with flaming arrows, which singed his cold, icy skin. He stumbled and shrieked towards the other wight. It merely slunk into the shadows and out of sight.

Daario rolled over, thrashing from the pain, when a fat man approached him. Samwell Tarly unsheathed his sword and said, "For Jon." He stabbed the foul wight in the chest, pinning it to the ground. He then was handed a torch, which he shoved down Daario's throat. It set him ablaze from the inside.

And then the wight was dead.​

DAARIO NAHARIS IS DEAD

Ned Stark fled from the mob killing his fellow wight. He may be a lifeless shell of his former self, but self-preservation dictated he flee. He stumbled through the thick forest brush and snow before coming upon a clearing. In the center of the clearing was a lone rock. Perched upon that rock was a raven and beside the rock was the body of a man.

Ned approached the rock and grabbed the bird. It seemed to have died from the cold, but...a note was attached to its leg. He ripped it off and threw the corpse away. Unfurling the letter from Maester Klippy, it revealed exactly where to find the White Walker. Ned pocketed the note. Even he could appreciate finding this. In the hands of the humans would have meant sure death for his master.

Ned stooped beside the body and inspected it. Not too wounded and only slight frostbite. He lifted the corpse onto his back and began trudging in the direction of his master. Axell Florent had been a loyal man to Stannis Baratheon for years...but once Ned got this corpse back to his master, Axell would have new allies and would no longer be lifeless.

The loss of one wight was acceptable with the knowledge that another came back and precious information did not fall into the hands of the humans.

Also Amory Lorch keeled over and died from randomness.​

AMORY LORCH IS DEAD

PLAYERS

Klippy as The Maester
    Nakuzami as the Sellsword N0
    Lycanthropy as Joffrey DI
    Mana as a Peasant NI
    Orpheus as Shireen DII
    ????? as Tywin DIII
    Jupiter as Dacey DIII
    Blurryface as Jon DIII
    Stormbringer as Grey Worm DIII
    Lucky Lickitung as Jorah DIV
    Bardothren as Bran DIV
    arachnidsGrip as Howland NIV
    Arx as Drogo NIV
    Shak as a Peasant DV
    Sonata as Sansa DV
    Ice as Arya DV
    Absol used bite! as Tyrion DV
    eros as the Faceless Man DVI
    apocalypseArisen as Catelyn/Lady Stoneheart DIII/NVI
    gimmepie as Renly/a wight DVII
    Charlie Brown as Daario/a wight NVII
    Lucid as Amory NVII
    Ash as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    no as ???
    Candy as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    Ryo as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Christos as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    honey as ???
    Kiyoshi the Polar Bear as ???
    Lost Heart as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Mana as ???​

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    Good job guys, letting the White Walker do that

um I got another vision from the Greenseer for some reason

another unaffiliated. That could only mean a Wight at this point, right?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Either way it's not a good thing because we keep trying to kill wights instead of looking for the actual White Walker, as far as I'm concerned. :/

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    This reeeaally blows that Wight Ned got the letter!!! Also, why was Charlie Brown killed this night? I'm happy about it, but I don't get how it happened

Edit: Naku, unless the peasants show up as unaffiliated as well

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back