• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
  • Which plan is this?

This one:

We could do the next best thing, which is to look at who we know isn't the White Walker.

We know Gimmepie isn't, because he's a wight.
    Seth Rollins isn't, since he's confirmed to be Daenerys Targaryen.
    ApocalypseArisen can't be the White Walker, because Gimmepie voted for her a few night phases back.
    Mana and Nakuzami both came back into the game later on, so it can't be them (the WW would have to be someone who was here from the start).

Can anyone think of any other confirmed roles?

Once we have a good list going, Gimmepie can add one more name to the list by casting a vote for someone.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Once we have a good list going, Gimmepie can add one more name to the list by casting a vote for someone.

this

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    maybe Charlie Brown can help with this too? Anyway even though I'm against lynching Wights, since we're out of options I'll vote for one for now. Hopefully we'll have a lead on someone else, if Samwell Tarly helps us out.

We know gimmepie and Charlie Brown are Wights, and we don't know who Ned's player is, so since Charlie Brown was obsessed with having us kill Candy for being the White Walker even though he's a Wight and not allowed to vote for the actual White Walker, I'll vote for him.

[execute] Charlie Brown

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Shak is dead and Charlie is Daario turned into a Wight, while Naku is probably another role that is not the White Walker 'cause he was N0'd in the beginning.

Let's check the current list of players that can't be the White Walker for now.

Candy was voted by Charlie who is now a Wight, thus can't be the White Walker
    gimmepie is a Wight.
    Seth Rollins is Daenerys.
    Charlie Brown is a Wight.
    JaDe.X105 was once voted by GP post-Wight revelation.
    Nakuzami, Orpheus, Lycanthropy, and Mana rejoined and thus none of them can be the White Walker

Which leaves us to the list of possible people.
    Spoiler:

Which is still a lot. :/

Well then, I need to pay closer attention :p soo Bran's last vision isn't much help for us then..

I like Christos' idea about Samwell, that's the closest we've come to the White Walker. The only value we will get from lynching the Wights (Gimmepie, Charlie Brown, w/e is Ned) is that we can guarantee an "innocent" isn't killed, but doesn't help us in the long run of getting the WW.

Edit: Also, Candy this is a very good start to the list. Unless we're miscounting, there are 3 Wights and the WW. With 24 names still in play, it's currently 20v4

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Shak is dead and Charlie is Daario turned into a Wight, while Naku is probably another role that is not the White Walker 'cause he was N0'd in the beginning.

Let's check the current list of players that can't be the White Walker for now.

Candy was voted by Charlie who is now a Wight, thus can't be the White Walker
    gimmepie is a Wight.
    Seth Rollins is Daenerys.
    Charlie Brown is a Wight.
    JaDe.X105 was once voted by GP post-Wight revelation.
    Nakuzami, Orpheus, Lycanthropy, and Mana rejoined and thus none of them can be the White Walker

Sonata, Ice, Shak, Charlie Brown, Nakuzami

Two Starks: Ice and Sonata
    Three others.

^ (Bran's dying message)

Everyone, except for Nakuzami, is accounted for.
    So what kind of 'other' is Nakuzami? A peasant? Shak was a peasant.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'm happy to jump on this bandwagon too.

Payback for Faes Naku

[KILL]: Nakuzami

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • Er... why are you all gunning for Naku when I said in that post that Naku can't be the White Walker. .-.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    According to a certain greenseer I was told that Naku is unaffiliated. idk if that changes anything, but yeah.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • @Candy, I think it's because people are hesitant about "only" killing wights and not the WW. But killing a person that's almost guaranteed to not be in their house can seem appealing.

I still need to vote, and I kind of like the logic (only sort of, though xD). [lynch] Nakuzami

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    What if Naku is Samwell?... He wouldn't be affiliated with any house.

So yeah. Bad move. There are no evil unaffiliated roles that have cropped up. So let's leave Naku alone. If you don't know who to kill then [kill] Gimmepie

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • I'd personally go for [KILL] Charlie Brown because seriously, why are you so into getting me? .-.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • NO DEATH POSTS BARDO

uh anyway yeah, mana is right, if naku is samwell then we're fucked

[kill] Charlie Brown

IDK WHO TO VOTE GDI

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    As tempting as it is to [kill] Naku...
    Oops, didn't mean to do that.. Let's try again: As tempting as it is for us to [Destroy right in their face!!] Naku...

Wow.. not sure why that keeps happening... As tempting as that bandwagon is to join, Mana brings up a reeeaaaally good point, and combined with what candy and I have been saying earlier, WW should be our first concern, if we can't get them then go for a Wight rather than a random vote...
    Soo fine, [Burn]Gimmepie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back