• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • You guys can't be serious

it's utterly ridiculous for you all to vote for me for practically no reason

"oh, I want to see who he is!"

well, I also could have told you, but now I'm not inclined to tyvm. Keep your focus on the White Walker, you chumps

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Over thinking it over and after what you guys said, you're quite right. Killing the wights (as inefficient as it is) is still a much better move then lynching a nobody.

[Leave for the birds to eat] gimmiepie

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Not that I'm opposed to changing my vote, but what can the Wights do?

Can they just kill anyone they feel like randomly, use some special power, or are they just normal players with a special name?

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Not that I'm opposed to changing my vote, but what can the Wights do?

Can they just kill anyone they feel like randomly, use some special power, or are they just normal players with a special name?

They can not. I don't think they can do anything. If so, Stannis would be dead. So Wights don't have any communication with the Walker.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    So they're basically like loyal Peasants?

Yeah, I think so.

Though, I guess they (Walker and Wights) could win the game if there are enough to outnumber us. But right now there are only like, 3 Wights? Sooner or later we will have to deal with them.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Yeah, I think so.

Though, I guess they (Walker and Wights) could win the game if there are enough to outnumber us. But right now there are only like, 3 Wights? Sooner or later we will have to deal with them.

Yeah, true. But right now we've got the advantage of largely superior numbers.

I'd much rather eliminate the unknown threat while monitoring the known threat, rather than the other way around.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Except there isn't an unknown threat, dear

just the White Walker, his minions, and the fact that the houses are against each other.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Yeah, true. But right now we've got the advantage of largely superior numbers.

I'd much rather eliminate the unknown threat while monitoring the known threat, rather than the other way around.

Very true, which is why I brought it up. By now I'd think all the peasants would've picked a House to be loyal to.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Nakuzami could have simply been brought back as just another peasant and has not declared for a house yet. In which case he isn't a particular threat to anyone (at the moment). He could be trying his hand at winning the throne as a mere free peasant? I do agree that taking out wights is at the very least more important than taking out Naku.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    IIRC Naku (and Mana) were both brought back during the phase the characters Sam, Ygritte, Bronn and Brienne were introduced, so I'm guessing he's one of those? All blue names. For a while I assumed Brienne was aligned with Lady Stoneheart (she has "bandits" with her), but she's gone now so I doubt Naku is a threat.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Brienne whatever-his-name-is reporting for duty

tbh I didn't read the phase post when I was introduced? I need to find all these posts and read them, but they disappear beneath pages of discussion before I can even check them so

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure I've done that before, besides if I do it too much then Klippy will murder me.

[Kill] Ullion

I can't keep doing this though.

I remember Klippy saying that wasn't allowed, but I figured he was talking about the plan from before, which was voting for everyone except the WW all in the same day phase.

I'm still not on board with taking out more wights though, so I'm going to just vote for [Kill]Ninja Aiden as a random name on the list of possible WW's. Please don't hate me Aiden.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • I'm gonna [kill] Ninja Aiden too, because there's a possibility he's the white walker. Sorry!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'm still not on board with taking out more wights though, so I'm going to just vote for [Kill]Ninja Aiden as a random name on the list of possible WW's. Please don't hate me Aiden.

I hate you forever now >_>

I'm not the White Walker I can guarantee it, though I'm not gonna reveal unless I have to. Basically, if you're aiming at the White Walkers, I'm a waste of time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back