• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Song of Ice and Fire [EPILOGUE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    um well not really

bc I'm not sure that it does indicate a Wight and I don't want to start a lynch train just yet.

but it's another unaffiliated within house Stark, ofc.

If it's within the Starks, that is 50% Ned, which you would be correct is a Wight. Robb shouldn't show up as unaffiliated, unless the fact that they escaped the red wedding somehow made them unaffiliated

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Also I had a feeling that GP was the poor Renly that was lost to us on the first nights. I was right, apparently.

but it's another unaffiliated within house Stark, ofc.

God, how many unaffiliated roles are within House Stark? Seriously.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    God, how many unaffiliated roles are within House Stark? Seriously.

Lol, a lot apparently

And I suppose this would be Ned Stark, then, because it's not someone who was brought back into the game, like me, so they likely don't have an "unaffiliated but potentially aligned" role.

It's Ullion.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    Do peasants show up as Unaffiliated?

I'm assuming so if they haven't claimed to any house.

And since there shouldn't be a reason for Robb to be unaffiliated, I'm highly suspecting that the name Naku has is Ned.

Etherion

From what Bardo said a couple of phases ago, Wights below to a "wight" house and dont show up as unaffiliated, I could be mistaken.
    Do we lynch him now and find out?

Edit: From Cosmic (Which I suspect is the final Stark), Ullion is Ned, so that means he's a wight and it also means that...

GIVE. US. THAT. LETTER!

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    So if it's unaffiliated within House Stark that's probably ned.

I'm pretty sure that unaffiliated doesn't mean converted peasants, because they still show up as the color of the house, while any wights or other third party do not.

Just a theory

EDIT: If you're unsure we could always try it just to find out the facts. lol.

I posted this in the wrong thread but no one saw, okay?

Years
    Well we can always lynch Ulli to find out. I mean he might even have that damn letter. So for those who keep on saying we should focus on finding the WW and ignore the wights, Please explain to me how we can do that in a mafia game without any clues? It's not as if the WW would deliberately just expose themselves, so to me those who are trying to dissuade us from closing in on confirmed wights are pretty sus.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    I KNEW YOU WOULD SPILL THE BEANS EVENTUALLY COSMIC! T_T Way to help a brother out, how rude!

Yesyes, I will admit to being a wight. But I shall never post the clue! >(

Etherion

Yesyes, I will admit to being a wight. But I shall never post the clue! >(

-_- Yuli's a Wight?!
    Give us that clue now Ullion, and I might just NOT vote for you, I agree with what Netto said about focusing on the WW and not on wights.

Now, give us the clue.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    We could start pooling together the votes of known Wights and see how much that narrows down the list of the potential White Walker

or Ullion could just give us the clue and we could spare his life lol

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    You see, I don't think my life would be spared. :P You may aim for the WW first, but then would easily turn your sights on me (whether I turn human back again or not) because everyone here sans Cosmic know I am technically against them. :/

(I say sans Comic because we're both Starks)

And the two wights that have been as wights the longest have both been killed. So you'll get limited info from them as well as from me, since I think I've only made one lynch so far since being a wight. :') Also, Sopheria made a list earlier that covers who can't be the wight walker by logical deduction. So you can always start there, too.

You guys don't need my hint. *Holds the paper close to himself* It's all mine! MINE!

edit: Also, just so everyone knows: it's because of ME that Lady Stoneheart is dead! Since I knew her identity >:( So no hurtie me, I'm just a good guy? Oh can't you see, can't you see? ;;

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back