• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A team of your 6 faves

Years
  • (I'm not sure if this should be here or the team building section; hopefully i've got it in the right place)

Okay so basically
    If Pokémon were real, who would be your 6 team members/friends to have travel with you? This could apply in-game as well.
    Assume you could catch any Pokémon you wanted (excl. legendaries).
    Put your best friend at the top (e.g. ash is to pikachu)

Mine would be:

-Absol
    -Skarmory
    -Flygon
    -Roserade
    -Dragalge
    -Aggron

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    We sort of have a thread like this in Pokémon Polls already, but since this allows for any region pokémon we can say they are different. I'll just move it over 8) I've got to think for a bit on my own team, though.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    For me it would be:

-Pikachu/Raichu
    -Gengar
    -Feraligatr
    -Tyranitar
    -Salamence
    -Volcarona

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • but since this allows for any region pokémon we can say they are different.

And honestly, picking a team out of Pokemon from each region is hard. I mean, have you seen my top-6 faves, legendaries excluded?

- Milotic
    - Dragonair
    - Serperior
    - Mienshao
    - Togekiss
    - Scolipede

Half of that is from Unova.

I've pretty much answered the topic already with that list... right?

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • For me the problem is only choosing six, when I have so many.

• Watchog
    • Mienfoo
    • Zangoose
    • Braixen
    • Persian
    • Glaceon

just having those 6 would make the happiest person ever.
    Thinking about it, it may become my next team in OR/AS.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
    Years
  • - Heliolisk would be kept out of its pokeball and travel with me, it would be easy to take care of and fun to have around
    - Charizard would be my guard pokemon, and since it's my favorite, I'd probably bring it out all the time just to give it treats and whatnot
    - Flygon is cute and cool. I'd fly on it and pet its fat belly, because fat animals are the cutest
    - Vaporeon is my favorite eeveelution, I'd show it off all the time and I bet its ears feels like a dolphin, which is adorable
    - Noivern is another of my favorites, so I'd just like to have one around
    - Poochyena would be just so I could have a pokemon and another dog at the same time

I like reptiles, could you tell?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If I were to make a team consisting of six of my favorite Pokémon, it would likely be Ninetales, Volcarona, Togekiss, Breloom, Cresselia, and Bronzong.

Bronzong would be the lead, I imagine, helping to set up entry hazards such as Stealth Rock. Then, it would endure a couple of hits and take down anything it can from opposing side. Then, it'd be Ninetales, who would bring sunlight down as soon as it's sent out, leading to Volcarona. Volcarona would then be boosting its stats with Quiver Dance, and cause some good amount of destruction using Flamethrower (or some other fire-type attack). Plus, since there's sun out, it would be gaining additional push, as well as a decent advantage when using Morning Sun to recover health.

Rest of team members--they are there so I could back myself up should my strategy cease to work. Togekiss is quite easy to utilize in itself, and so are Breloom and Cresselia (former would be playing as physical-sweeper, and latter would be a wall). I've used a team like this before while battling competitively, and seemed to have worked pretty well!

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2016
    Hm... tough one. I may have to go with this:

Sableye
    Skarmory
    Jolteon
    Porygon-Z
    Scolipede
    Glaceon.

I think that's what I'd go with. Hard to say, but yeah.

Years
  • I will pretend I was in the anime when considering the team as a Coordinator.

Partner Pokemon
    All-Contests
    A team of your 6 faves

Cute:
    A team of your 6 faves

Cool:
    A team of your 6 faves

Beauty:
    A team of your 6 faves

Clever:
    A team of your 6 faves

Tough:
    A team of your 6 faves

mcarthur7416

Sexy Cowboy
    Years
  • Geez... Where to start?

1.Aggron. Always been fascinated with this pokemon
    2.poliwrath. Accidentally had one become my main pokemon in HG/SS one time and loved it ever since
    3. Pidgeot. Always loved this bird pokemin.
    4.Luxray. Absolutely would love to have one in RL.
    5. Volcarona. Who wouldn't want a giant fire moth?
    6. Acre. Can't remember the fully evolved form right now.

But those are my top 6 I would have, and a few would be willing to change, I absolutely love totodile and Mudkio. Along with Larvitar. All these pokemon start out at first stage of course.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Hmmm. Well, if I had to pick my all time favorite (which actually changes a bit, but going by my top 6 favorites rn)...

A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves

And... I actually really can't decide on a 6th one, so I guess my team would just be 5/6!

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years
  • No legends?

A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves
    A team of your 6 faves

Three "cool" Pokemon and three disrespected Pokemon. I do get why do people hate Rhyperior, Milotic and Tangrowth, because "they're ugly", "a stupid gyara clone", "this ruined my poor Rhydon :(", "just a bigger Tangela", "oh screw this crap gen 1 forever", and so much more. But I still love them for how much they have helped me both in-game and competitively, and for how cool or beautiful they look.

Last edited:

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
    Years
  • I would have to have Charizard on my team. Others are as follows:
    Jolteon- it's so cute and has always served me well online and of course in game
    Umbreon- high defense plus shiny form is awesome
    Espeon- had a magic bounce in Black and I've been hooked ever since
    Gyarados- best water type for me. I either don't like the others designs/their too weak. I like tanky, powerful pokemon that hit hard
    Then I would probably pick Pidgeot because I've always liked it since I don't like legendaries on my team. Or Arcanine because he's a big fire dog lion. The 6 slot is just hard for me to pick {XD}

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    My team of faves would consist of:

Walrein
    Gothitelle
    Aggron
    Swellow
    Venusaur
    Luxray

Years
  • Ahh it's so difficult. ;-; There are too many Pokemon I want on my team but so far I'm 100% settled on these:

Diancie (mega)
    Shiny Whimsicott

The above two are some of my very favorite 'mons overall that I can't part with no matter what. There are also these four that I'd love to have on my team, among others:

Flaaffy
    Emolga
    Bellossom
    Meowstic

Go cuteness. 8D

Back