• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"A Wild Height Thread Appeared".

Years
  • About 170cm, or 5'8ish! So fairly tall for a girl, but I don't mind. Being short is cute but seems like it would get frustrating after a while, especially since I like to reach cabinets that're pretty high up lol.

Cosmega

Your feathered fella
    Years
    • He / Him
    • Home
    • Seen May 17, 2024
    Last time I checked I was around 172 cm (5'8" feet), taller than my mom, my grandmothers, and pretty much the majority of my family.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How tall am I? I'm not. I'm forever required to find stools or ask others to take things down for me from the top shelf. At least I can walk under many things without even bowing my head.

(158 cm / 5'2")

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I kinda liked being the oldest sibling, yet the shortest (until my youngest brother was born not too long ago haha, that little mean cutie pie).

I'm five feet and two inches, which according to the internet seems to be ≈158 cm.

Back