• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
    Let's talk about age. Just to get some other topic other than who is the best starter here.

How old were you when you joined PC and how old are you now?

Also, other questions on age is welcome lol.

I think I joined PC back in 2010 under a different name. It was miltankRancher/Kurobat. Idk who people remembered lol. I was 15 (well 14, but I celebrated my birthday a day after I joined lol.) I'm 21 now, getting to 22 in a few days.

hbu

pkmin3033

I was 24 for about a month before I turned 25...I remember getting a birthday thread that year too even though I was brand new and didn't really know anyone yet; that surprised me. Most people still call me by the name I joined the forum under, although I've used that for the same length of time I used Meloetta for, so I don't really have much of an identity on here.

Years
    I was 18 at the time I joined. Hard to believe I even managed to survive this much since I did get off to a bad first impression and had some misfortunes.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was 17, in the middle of high school and all angsty and boom - a place to be nerdy in! Cool.

Now I'm 27 and, well, here's to another decade of community-ness.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    I was just a bit over 20 when I joined. Yeah, already old to be a poke-nerd. I'm 26 now.

... Although my activity here hasn't improved much over the years, at least I'll be able to say that this is a great community to hang out in, during my spare time.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I was 17 when I joined, which is why I added said age to my username(as plain old "Alakazam" was already taken by someone in the early days of the site). And I just turned 30 yesterday. =/

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
    Years
    I was...19? So kinda oldish? I think I stumbled across this place ages before that, however.
    Can't recall if I made an account though...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was 17 when I joined, which is why I added said age to my username(as plain old "Alakazam" was already taken by someone in the early days of the site). And I just turned 30 yesterday. =/
    Late happy birthday :D

Back