• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Do I need to reply twice too? 🤔

Probably true for those who actually have heroes or hold someone in high regard. Fulfilling all the expectations one makes will be impossible.
    I'll Agree I guess.
    Though personally I expect very little from people to begin with =P

Roller coasters are the best part of an amusement park.

Years
    I disagree. I prefer these theater like rooms with a big screen showing a moving camera view, turning left and right, up and down along with the room! Then there is the 3D glasses version!
    ... And also colorful bubbles pools!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Do I need to invent an "agree or disagree"? Or do I need to reply to Serenity's second post? 🤔

Never skip a meal.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Disagree. Mostly because I'm not even sure what the scientific consent on meal amounts is. Some say three, some say five. And some people require more food than others. It's complicated.

Nobody should be lonely.

Years
    Agreed. Them's just the facts 😌 😉
    Anyway personally my body handles heat way worse than cold =3

You're never too old to learn.

Years
    • Seen today
    Agree. We can always find joy in learning something new.

It's important to be punctual

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree.But I know from experience that half the people disagree :(

If you're sportsy you will get injured sooner or later.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    You mean "if you do sports"? Then yes, I agree. It's an inevitable risk. The question is just if it is worse than not doing sports at all.

Vanilla ice cream is the best.

Years
    Disagree. I'm not big on cheese, so it should be on as little as possible, and never in big quantities ! =3

Being famous has more demerits than benefits.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    The Media attention some get definitely sucks. And for your average citicen who gets famous over night it only brings more harm than good. So, I agree.

Media should just stop annoying everyone with the English royalty, especially outside of GB.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    Absolutlely agree. I'm fine with it being knowledge that someone can look up if they really want to know,
    but really, how is whatever the royals are doing (outside of something major like declaring war)
    going to alter things for anyone who doesn't live there in the slightest?

Brushing your teeth after every meal is really excessive.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Disagree. When in love with someone who doesn't love you back your actions can sour that relationship permanently. But this might also just be me remembering some horrible things I did way back that one time I actually felt some emotions towards someone...

As for war: Putin is the best example right now. Not only waging war but also bombarding civil institutions and sending masses of soldiers towards their death just in hopes to get the upper hand someday; all the while threatening people with nukes constantly. No thanks!

We should take ourselves not too seriously.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    (Your comment on being in love with someone and them not loving you back... That brought up some bad old memories... I wish I could say I didn't know how that feels. Unfortunately I do.)

Agree. I know at least one person who takes themself waaaay to seriously, to the point that they just suck to be around.
    You don't have to always be the punchline to everyones joke, but not having a stick up your (well, you know) all the time
    just makes anyone who actually wants to be around you uncomfortable.

It's better to be blind, than to be deaf.

Years
    • Seen today
    Disagree.

I have not lived with or met anyone with such disorders. Could not gauge this. If this was a 'pick your poison'. I would take deafness.

Sleeping with two pillows is better than one

Years
    Is there any actual medical benefit to it? 🤔 idk
    I sleep with one pillow so I'll disagree =3

It's important to free some time in your day that you spend on yourself/doing things for yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back