• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It'll probably make healthcare more inaccessible to the less wealthy. I'm not sure it's bad per se as I don't really know enough on the subject, but knowing human greed one can guess where things would end up =P
    I'll Agree I guess.

Vital jobs like nurses and janitors are underpaid and underappreciated.

Years
    Totally agree. It actually depends a lot in the place where you live. But anyway, a person in my family is a nurse and they had many difficulties, mainly organizational problems. This is just to show that it's underappreciated and also underpaid imo.

Online shopping can be addicting

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Haha I suppose yeah. But I usually don't buy a lot, I just research forever to try to and decide what one thing I want. And then sometimes don't even buy it in the end xD But yes, for many, I've heard online shopping can be addicting... Dangerous.

Very cold weather is more tolerable than very warm weather.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Strongly disagree! The cold weather is the worst thing ever for me! I love very warm or very hot weather, even.

Paying with card is better than paying with cash!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Agree! I almost never pay in cash.

For those who don't know, during the development of Pokémon Red/Green/Blue, Game Freak had to make a choice between allowing for a second savegame, or implementing the Pokémon renamer.
    Agree or disagree: the second savegame would have been more desirable.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    That is a strange claim, tbh. I don't know what was more desirable at the time. We just took things as they were. And I don't remember anyone complaining. Nowadays it's different, of course. But people have also grown up and have now set themselves other priorities. And some of the would benefit from an additional save slot.
    But at the same time I can see where GF is coming from. The idea behind a single save file is just a lot more of a "having a more personal relationship with your Pokemon" kind of deal.
    So, I guess I disagree. (But most others will probably agree)

We should get a 2D Pokemon game again.

Years
    I prefer the 3D Pokemon games, so on solely my own preference I'd Disagree.
    That said it's not like I'm opposed to GF making one for the people who like that sort of dated stuff. =P

People waste too many resources out of laziness.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    Agree. Well, I can't say that this true for all or most people, but it is definitely true for some, myself included. I need to learn to stop procrastinating and actually get some motivation to do what needs to be done.

Taking daily vitamins is not as healthy as people think it is.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    True. A (Belgian, but French-speaking) fitness Youtuber made a thorough analysis of all the multivitamins he could buy in his country, and I learned that there were many chemical residues or additives that were actually unhealthy, some of them being forbidden in medicine or in food.
    Spoiler:

Despite this previous statement, and assuming the vitamins were good quality, most people should take multivitamins daily.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I disagree; partly because of your vagueness and partly because I disagree. People who need them should get them and everyone else should find the best way to get their vitamin intake in a better way (like eating fruits/vegetables and do other stuff).

Life is too short.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    This one is tough to agree or disagree to.
    For someone that has a really hard life full of pain, them wanting it to be over quickly would make sense.
    But for someone that has a happy life full of, well, whatever makes them happy, they would want to cling on to it for as long as possible.
    I've seen examples of both, I would never want to prolong someone's suffering, but I wouldn't want to cause someone else's suffering either...

The US should fully embrace the metric system.

Years
    Agree. I m not even from the US, but I mean yes, they totally should. Most Countries do. Less barriers, more connection.

Luxury brands clothes are too expensive if compared to the quality

Years
    Outside of this forum I don't use any so... idk
    Though I've heard of people bullying others through social Media so I think I'll just Disagree.

Physical books will stop being made eventually.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Disagree. Something as cheaply made and especially the US version with less regulations can only be bad.

Pokemon should get a new mascot.

Years
    • Seen today
    Disagree. Mascots usually thrive off mainstream appeal, which pikachu currently holds above any other pokemon. Seen others who know nothing about the franchise who can recognize pikachu. (and then not even know what a charizard is).

No point in fixing something that isn't broken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back