• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

All things bloody!

Years
  • Since it's the Halloween season, a couple of bloody questions for you all.

Do you know your blood type? What is it?

Have you ever donated blood?

Do you get scared/nervous/ill at the sight of blood?

Aiireko

Artist
    Years
  • I... don't know my blood type and I never donated blood o.o
    but when I'm 18, they can have some :3
    I do get scared really easily but I'm not getting scared of blood ! xD

Eevee3

╰( ´・ω・)つ━☆゚.* ・。゚
    Years
  • I'm 19 and haven't donated blood yet. I would like to but I don't want a needle in my arm... Shots are okay but to draw blood...oh god just thinking about it makes me weak.

I don't know my blood type but I could always find out via files.

As you can tell...blood makes me sick. A little is okay, like on a cut, but guts and such...no thanks. That's why I could never be a nurse. xD

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • Since it's the Halloween season, a couple of bloody questions for you all.

nope. I have not one clue what my blood type is. as for if I have ever donated blood....HECK NO! Its not that I am a cold heart freak though. Its because I have low energy as is so if I were to give some of my blood away I would probably get real sick :(. do I get scared at sight of blood.......nope. Lol. Though it does gross me out a tad when their is alot of blood 0_0
    (then again I cant say nothing when my favorite color includes the color of blood...crimson)

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Nah, blood is not something I'm really afraid of or get nervous around. I don't know my blood type, though, which sucks. I've always wanted to donate blood, but my parents always refused to let me (needed parental consent). Now that I'm 18, I'll do it first chance I get, probably. :D

Oh, and needles are kewl

Nymue

Draconic Neophyte
    Years
  • I don't know my blood type, which I know is a bit dumb, but I know it's a very common one.

I've never donated blood, I guess because I'm ill a lot of the time and it's just not often a very good idea.

I used to be squicked out by blood. Now I don't mind it more than I should. I'm really blase about bloody gore because it's so obviously attention-seeking.

Sirfetch’d

I honestly have no idea, haha. It has been quite a while since I last had a blood test and I hope it stays that way. I was told mine the last time that I went, but it wasn't important enough to me to remember it.

Nope and I don't think that I ever will. I know it is a good thing to do, but I am terrified of needles and I just don't think that I could handle it.

Blood itself doesn't make me nervous unless it is my own blood. That is because I know something is terribly wrong so I just want to avoid that at all costs.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • My blood type is O Negative (yay universal blood donor!) and I donate blood all the time. I've been doing it since at least 16 and have been doing to blood drive every several months ever since. And I prepare for it pretty well by making sure I eat foods iron rich foods, getting a good amount of sleep and avoiding caffeine the day before. I was pretty terrified about having a needle in my arm the first few times, but now I'm getting more and more okay with. I haven't donated in a while though and really want to make a appointment sometime soon possibly. Blood doesn't bother me as much after donating so many times.

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Oh you mean this:

Spoiler:

Blood type: O
    Donation count: 2
    Was I scared: No

And I will be donating again next week. I plan to be a regular donor. You can donate blood 3 months after your last.

Last edited:

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • Let's see...

I currently don't know my blood type and I have never donated blood before. My old high school's blood drive came around every year during tennis, and always a day before a match, so I passed every time.

I'm not that offended by blood and gore, but if it starts to get a little excessive, it bugs me. As far as needles go, I do have a fear of them, but I have enough self control to control it when I go get shots from a doctor. My brother on the other hand? I think he's about five years behind on his shots. XD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I don't know what blood type I am. I've had it drawn several times for testing, and it doesn't bother me. Sure, it isn't exactly pleasant, but I can certainly tolerate it.
    Actually seeing blood bothers me even less. Nothing pertaining to blood/gore bothers me, honestly. I actually have discovered that it's suitable for drawing with (although it does fade into a brownish-green color after a long time). Even if I'm the one who is bleeding, it isn't a big deal to me. It's only blood.

Years
  • I've been told that I'm O-type with my blood, which is universal, but I can't remember any confirmation about that whatsoever. I've also never really donated blood in the past (and never have considered it either but maybe one day I will). And finally, as ironic as this may seem considering how I pick at my skin quite a lot, I'm scared at the site of blood, especially if it isn't blood of my own.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    Since it's the Halloween season, a couple of bloody questions for you all.

1. Nope (i want it to be A+)

2. Nope

3. My own? no. someone else? Yep, they could die ;A;

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I still don't know what my blood type is.

No, because I think I'm too underweight to even donate blood.

Of course, all of the above. I want away from the scene as soon as possible, because to me, it's health and safety. I've been scared of blood ever since I was 14.

Kyrul

Long Live The Note
    Years
  • Yup. It's written on my ID tags.

I'm A POS

Yes, I sorta gave blood. Well not really. I was voluntold to give blood while I was in basic because someone needed my blood type.

The sight of blood doesn't scare me, but I get nervous around needles. I can deal with it, but it's just uncomfortable.

Last edited:
    Back