• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alolan Forms you would like to see

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    title says it all people what type and abilities woiuld they have?
    personally id like to see A competitive Shiftry or something with filter or keep Chlorophyll

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Alolan Mudkip

Dragon/Fairy Type

Whatever abilty Zygarde has, so there are more forms of mudkip

blue

gucci
    Years
  • Alolan Arcanine, Alolan Starmie, and Alolan Porygon would have been nice! This is just assuming that the forms stick to Kanto Pok?mon, otherwise there are loaaaads of others I'd love to see from different regions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Maybe an Alolan Absol? A fairy type with, we'll I don't do abilities. So an Absol opposite would be cool.

Years
    • Seen today
    If Game Freak decides to make more Alolan forms (or other regional forms, for that matter), they better give some love to Pokemon from the other regions. Pokemon like Noctowl, Lanturn, Jumpluff, Delcatty, Claydol, Walrein, Drifblim, Drapion, Lumineon, and many others would make great candidates for interesting new forms!

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i'd love to see an alolan pichu/pikachu, that'd be adorable. also if they branch out to other regions i'd love to see an alolan fennekin or an alolan skitty.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    How about something that's already kinda crazy looking..like Steelix.. :D

Years
  • I would have wanted a Psyduck and Golduck that was actually part-Psychic and having psychic powers affect their appearance. That was definitely a missed opportunity.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2017
    I would have wanted a Psyduck and Golduck that was actually part-Psychic and having psychic powers affect their appearance. That was definitely a missed opportunity.

i think you are right on the money with that one, that would be so awesome

With the coral reefs dying off, I would love to see Ghost/Rock Corsola. It's ability could be Cursed Body or Solid Rock.

i really like this idea so creative

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • The water-type Arcanine we were promised in the leaks, man. That'd be awesome to see.

I'm actually rather upset to this day that Water-type Alolan Arcanine isn't a thing. Not only would it have been awesome, but it would've made sense as its counterpart has an Alola form. Why leave Arcanine in the dust, Game Freak?

I definitely remember the Water-type Arcanine leak, and since its usual version counterpart Ninetales got an Alolan Form I was stunned to see Arcanine was left out. I guess Game Freak wanted to make Sandslash become Ninetales' new version counterpart for some reason.

Years
  • It would've been nice to see Butterfree get an Alola form, too. Although Beedril doesn't have one, it has a Mega, so it would've been neat to see Butterfree get at least something, but nope. :c

I'm with you. I felt Butterfree could have gotten Bug/Psychic typing (since it does learn some Psychic moves) and a different wing pattern, like the one seen in the Orange Islands saga of the anime. It was definitely a missed opportunity to bring in a fresh new type combination.

Back