• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
    How confident do you feel about yourself?

I am "just" confident enough, neither "under-confident" nor "over-confident" . Although sometimes I tend to lose confidence when I get less marks than expected.....

And with that said, how do you tackle the situation which I mentioned in the last part of the statement above ?

Years
    What situation? Getting less marks? I mean you just take more tests then right? To up their frequency? More marks that way =D

Gonna assume this is about getting bad grades. In which case I'm really not the the right person to ask, as I put in the minimum amount of effort to pass during school =P
    I don't care about getting good grades at all. If it was a passing grade I was satisfied. And since we were allowed to have a 4 and a 5 on our list for two courses, I pretty much just started putting very little effort into the two courses I disliked the most xD

In case you can't tell I didn't exactly like school =P

Do you have a daily exercise routine?

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Eh, it was okay. I had a better time at my other two colleges (I have an advanced degree now) and high school, but grad school wasn't bad by any stretch.

What is the oldest item/book/whatever you currently own?

(For me, it's a postcard of an old Quality Inn in Pennsylvania dating back to the 1950's. Ironically the place survived until 2021!)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I guess when there's a meaningful moment. It's that little reminder that I may not be completely emotionally dead. ^^"

When was your last "Look, someone is watering their bike!" moment? (aka: when did you see something that by closer inspection turned out to be something completely different?)

Days
    Yes, I didn't held any views against them, though one of the prominent reason was that I was among the teacher's favorite due to strong academic and sports performances, hence had obtained some leniency. Though I remember that kids in my class were against me, because I am not much of an open person, and because of those kids, I was pushed out from multiple school-events, including sports.

So, this reminds me of question;

Do/did you like your classmates ?

Back