• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
    • Seen today
    I got a writing award in 5th grade. It was a story about a kid being late for the bus. The teacher was gushing over it after I submitted. Said I expressed myself in the story in ways she didn't get to see in the classroom. Sadly, writing never did become a big thing for me.

Have you ever been stung by a bee?

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    If it was a sequel, most likely what happens to the remains of Team Galactic after the events of DPPt. Cyrus is gone, so what exactly happens to the admins? I'd love to see Galactic in the same kind of setting as Rocket in GSC, trying to call back their leader, or Plasma in B2W2 where they have a new goal and become completely changed. It'd be a neat opportunity to really flesh out the villains and make them more interesting. Maybe even have them go against each other.

What's a game you've been waiting years and years for a sequel for?

Days
    What's your favorite activity to kill time?
    I do few things, and I highly believe you might not like any of them. I usually do either of them :

1. Take out a random book and read few pages.
    2. Lie on the bed.
    3. Take out calculator to play some number games.
    4. Listen to the sounds in surrounding ( this happens unconsciously ).
    5. Playing Chess on my mobile against Stockfish.
    6. Opening Pokemon GO and earn hearts with my buddy.

How do you maintain concentration for longer duration ?

Back