• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    It depends on what it is that is broken.
    If I break something and it's unusable, I will probably throw it out, no need to call someone :D
    My laptop is back but actually the HDD is corrupted, so I'm calling someone :)

Do you still learn things?

I got multiple, but the first one that came to mind is Tandoori Chicken, so let's go with that 🤤
    I'm planning to make some Tandoori chicken now that I have an oven :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk what that is. Motorsport, an insurance company? Not into sports period. And I prefer my insurances not getting involved with anything.

What do you do when you get bored?

Years
  • The usual is either playing a video game or watching stuff on youtube.
    There's other stuff too like drawing or making DIY toys, but they are less frequent.

Whats your favorite ice cream flavor?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Lemon. I also like vanilla, coconut, and strawberry ^^

How do you spend your day if you don't have Internet?

Retek

Banned
    Years
  • This happened once, Internet did cut out for a day, and I have a big shelf full of books I completed a long time ago, so I just take them out and give them a read again and cringe at younger me for even buying books like those!

Best birthday you have had so far? Also how did it go? :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't like birthdays of mine. They end up being very boring. Even in the past there wasn't anything I remember that stuck out.

What do you want to achieve within the next 5 years?

Years
  • Six figure income, a house for my and my partner to live in together, and our own car~ Life will def get much better from then on for us I believe.

Can you play the piano?

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
  • I can play the "duhnuhnuhnuhnuhNUHNUHNUHNUH" bit of that one famous piano song but other than that no :(

Do you like pizza? IF yes what are your favourite pizza toppings?

Years
  • Pizza 🤤

Pumpkin Pizza 🤤
    No wait I can't buy those anymore due to the supermarket selling them no longer being there and the new one not selling them 😭

Toppings.... idk. The Pumpkin Pizza was my favorite, but I cant get it anymore. I mainly eat Turkish or Doner Pizza's lately, which have mainly meat on them =p
    Kinda funny actually since the Pumpkin one was vegetarian =3

I pretty much eat most pizzas though.... just don't give me a Tonno or pineapple one 🤢 Or one of those pizza's that are like 80-90% cheese. Too much cheese.... 🤢

Are you currently saving up to buy something? =3

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    No, but I'm saving to convince myself that moving to Canada was profitable -_-

What is the weirdest meal you've ever eaten?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    It was some kind of expensive and super rare fish that's apparently a delicacy in China but it tasted like dog shit. Other than that I've eaten horse meat.. that's kinda weird, right?

How are you feeling about your outfit today? :)

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Idk. I guess that one time in school where we went to Rome was kind of a bummer. I couldn't really appreciate what I saw because I was too busy following everyone else. So, maybe a revisit would be nice? Preferably with other people I can relate to, as well.

Have you ever done some weight lifting?

Years
  • I live on a farm.... does lifting hay bales inside for storage like 4 times a year count? 🤔
    I did some minor weight lifting when I had a gym membership... it didn't appeal to me tbh.

Have you ever bought something on sites like ebay or amazon ?

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I love hoodies, even if they're not classy :/
    Whenever I go somewhere, I try to buy a "local" hoodie (e.g. when I went to Boston, I bought Harvard and MIT hoodies).

Why did you join PokéCommunity?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    To play ROM Hacks. So basically, the same reason why most other people joined. ^^"
    Someone I knew was playing Pokemon Snakewood and I wanted to try it out, myself. However, PC requires people to join if they want to access dowload links on PC. So I did. It took a while until I started getting active on PC. I think the problems I had on the forum community I was part of before that might have been the reason. Granted, back then it was still a more off and on relationship with PC. Didn't feel much like part of the community until like two years ago.

The game was awful, btw.

Do you plan out your entire week?

Years
  • not really but i do like to plan out my day at least instead of having no plans

how many video games do you own total?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back